Benfica English website

Kunstler

idefi

We've got a topic if someone wants to help out with?

Just wanted to create a page dedicated to the Benfica Stars Fund and if someone feels like collaborating on that and explaining how it works, what it's used for etc in English then you are more than welcome to. Of course you will be credited on the page if you wish.

Some info I found here:
http://www.futebolfinance.com/benfica-stars-fund-o-financiamento-encarnado

Gosepe13

Idefi, I did not know your site, I have just visited it for the first time, congratulations! Surely it helps to spread the name of our glorious team allover the world.

idefi

tms_cst

Red Volcano

Benfica's website is bad. The old website was better.

VivaoBenfica

Citação de: Red Volcano em 14 de Agosto de 2012, 16:11

Are you kidding me?

Bulk

Citação de: VivaoBenfica em 15 de Setembro de 2012, 13:39
Citação de: Red Volcano em 14 de Agosto de 2012, 16:11

Are you kidding me?

The website is fine, but the content there in the news seems something that came directly out of Google Translator.

"Benfica ARE a very important club"
"Barcelona AREN'T just Messi"

Plain embarassing to be honest. This club deserves better, way better.

idefi

Yeah the English section of the official website is mainly a straight translation, I could have helped via slbenfica.co.uk but they have ignored all previous communications. Even if it meant properly translating the main Portuguese content of every article.

Though I think this new website has improved lately with more content being added there is still some work to do, particularly in the Media Center.

Huguenot

Great job, Idefi. It's always pleasant to see such dedication to our club. The website looks great.

Keep it up.

Aloutre

Very good job, also in twitter

idefi

GF

Why not a facebook page with all the updates from the website? I suppose that it won't take much of your time and would allow to follow your articles closer.

Keep it up!

Huguenot

Citação de: GF em 23 de Fevereiro de 2013, 17:19
Why not a facebook page with all the updates from the website? I suppose that it won't take much of your time and would allow to follow your articles closer.

That sounds like a great idea.

idefi

We had Facebook and it was quite popular at the time but it was closed down by Benfica during their "we want 1,000,000 fans" era.