Besiktas

Black Eagle

Citação de: Covenant em 05 de Agosto de 2024, 13:24
Citação de: Black Eagle em 05 de Agosto de 2024, 10:46We crushed Galatasaray by beating them 5-0 in super cup competition. Rafa Silva made Beşiktaş fans fall in love with him in his very first match. He is an eagle. 🦅🦅🦅
Turkish football is good for him, a lot of space.

Attention, he can be fantastic and awful in the same season.

Awful? But his statistics look fantastic in his Benfica career.

Covenant

Citação de: Black Eagle em 05 de Agosto de 2024, 20:11
Citação de: Black Eagle em 05 de Agosto de 2024, 10:46We crushed Galatasaray by beating them 5-0 in super cup competition. Rafa Silva made Beşiktaş fans fall in love with him in his very first match. He is an eagle. 🦅🦅🦅

Like I Said, in the same season his performance is very good or awful. He have 2 months with goals and assists and in the Next two he don't do shit.

Hope he can be more regular in Turkey.

Black Eagle

Citação de: Covenant em 06 de Agosto de 2024, 00:21
Citação de: Black Eagle em 05 de Agosto de 2024, 20:11

Like I Said, in the same season his performance is very good or awful. He have 2 months with goals and assists and in the Next two he don't do shit.

Hope he can be more regular in Turkey.

I see. Let's hope he will only show us the better Part. :)

Black Eagle

Rafa Silva scored his first goal in the league's opening match. Including the Super Cup game, he now has two goals and one assist.

Here is the link to his first goal in the league:

https://x.com/ekgedik/status/1822877342659670119?s=46&t=WZ49XfSFol4cnqY_KMPj2g

Covenant

Citação de: Black Eagle em 12 de Agosto de 2024, 07:45Rafa Silva scored his first goal in the league's opening match. Including the Super Cup game, he now has two goals and one assist.

A lot of space.

Black Eagle

Citação de: Covenant em 12 de Agosto de 2024, 08:51
Citação de: Black Eagle em 12 de Agosto de 2024, 07:45Rafa Silva scored his first goal in the league's opening match. Including the Super Cup game, he now has two goals and one assist.

A lot of space.

In the Turkish league, apart from derby matches, other teams usually play very defensively against the big three. So, the games where he might find more space to play are the big matches. However, since Samsunspor's coach is German, instead of parking the bus, he had his team play attacking football.

Beşiktaş fans are already big fans of Rafa.

Black Eagle

Dear friends, I have a question for you. Beşiktaş just loaned N'dour from PSG, and Beşiktaş fans are wondering why Benfica let him go. Can you help clarify this? Why didn't Benfica extend his contract?

Surfada

Citação de: Black Eagle em 12 de Agosto de 2024, 20:50Dear friends, I have a question for you. Beşiktaş just loaned N'dour from PSG, and Beşiktaş fans are wondering why Benfica let him go. Can you help clarify this? Why didn't Benfica extend his contract?

Because he didn't want to extend his contract even though there was a proposal from Benfica.

He has some potential but he is slow and to be honest not really the kind of player who will have a huge impact in a team like Benfica

Cloughie

Citação de: Black Eagle em 12 de Agosto de 2024, 20:50Dear friends, I have a question for you. Beşiktaş just loaned N'dour from PSG, and Beşiktaş fans are wondering why Benfica let him go. Can you help clarify this? Why didn't Benfica extend his contract?

He didn't want to stay and prefered easy money instead of a better shot at developing himself.
Has loads of potential but not that great of a work ethic.

Black Eagle

Here's a recap of yesterday's match, where Beşiktaş won 2-0. Rafa once again impressed everyone. He had a close call yesterday that could have ended in a broken leg, but thankfully, he's okay.

https://beinsports.com.tr/haber/besiktas-antalyaspor-4

Black Eagle

The images show the cards received by Beşiktaş and Galatasaray in their last 14 matches in both the league and European competitions. While the cards are fairly distributed in European matches, Galatasaray barely gets any in the league. I don't think there's another team in the world that gets as much support from referees as Galatasaray does.

Black Eagle

Highlights Besiktas - Lugano. It was an amazing night. Rafa, Immobile and Gedson Fernandez were shining.

https://youtu.be/RPv4PAYlXbQ?si=-q08bb4FkMfewYvo

Black Eagle

We had a very difficult draw: E. Frankfurt, Lyon, Athletic Bilbao, Ajax, Twente, Tel Aviv, Malmö, and Bodo Glimt.

Red skin

I think Besiktas needs a contemporizador in the midfield.