Watches ⌚

Faliro

Anyone got some interesting pieces out there? Got into them a few years ago. Show us what you got and I will post mine.  :metal:

Cloughie

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Janeiro de 2022, 22:28
Anyone got some interesting pieces out there? Got into them a few years ago. Show us what you got and I will post mine.  :metal:

Got this one on Christmas.

Faliro

Citação de: Cloughie em 02 de Janeiro de 2022, 23:31
Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Janeiro de 2022, 22:28

Got this one on Christmas.

Pretty cool, love those NATO straps. I have one on my Swiss Military (also Quartz):

Jotenko

I have an Omega Speedmaster Pro from 1969, bought in 1970. The "Moonwatch".

Had him maintained for 400 EUR at the official store 3 years ago.

It was the last gift my grandmother gave to my dad (which was in the war back then) while she was still alive.

It has a value for me that is impossible to calculate.

Faliro

Citação de: Jotenko em 06 de Janeiro de 2022, 00:09
I have an Omega Speedmaster Pro from 1969, bought in 1970. The "Moonwatch".

Had him maintained for 400 EUR at the official store 3 years ago.

It was the last gift my grandmother gave to my dad (which was in the war back then) while she was still alive.

It has a value for me that is impossible to calculate.

I understand, that watch is iconic. I hope you wear it often. I have a 27.0 Longines, 1946 that belonged to my grandfather. I would never sell either. I wear it a lot.

The service on this cost me over €1000.

Red Bullet

My watch is the Breitling B-2 "panda version"  bought in 2007, similar to this one form the net.

I have several (cheaper) others, but this is my favorite by far:

Faliro

Citação de: Red Bullet em 18 de Janeiro de 2022, 12:22
My watch is the Breitling B-2 "panda version"  bought in 2007, similar to this one form the net.

I have several (cheaper) others, but this is my favorite by far:

What a stunner. Big case too, over 43mm. I know my watch journey will be complete when I finally get an automatic.

Jiujitsu

Because of jotenko's affluence here, I thought this topic was somehow, an SB deep web look alike.

I saw the name and the last thing I thought was that you´re were actually talking about watches.

I´m surprised.

Jotenko

Citação de: Jiujitsu em 19 de Janeiro de 2022, 07:36
Because of jotenko's affluence here, I thought this topic was somehow, an SB deep web look alike.

I saw the name and the last thing I thought was that you´re were actually talking about watches.

I´m surprised.

This thread was opened by Faliro my man.