Jeremiah Wilson (Basquetebol)

Extremo, 35 anos,
Estados Unidos
Estatísticas: 1 época

Títulos: Taça de Portugal (1), Supertaça (1), Troféu António Pratas (1)

modalidades SLB

Krovinovas

Puyol

Baron_Davis

Bem vindo, boa sorte e muitos Títulos  :flagglorioso:

Bryan.

É um jogador com um currículo muito interessante.

Entrou para a Europa por uma porta pequena e conseguiu subir até duas das melhores ligas europeias, a grega e a israelita. Vamos ver se ainda está a esse nível.

Em relação ao que disseram aí atrás, ele não estava na TBL, estava na segunda liga turca. Mas é uma liga muito mais forte que a nossa na mesma, onde brilhou o LaceDunn por exemplo depois de sair daqui.

Bryan.

Por curiosidade, já que é impossível saber a verdade sobre salários em discussão de fóruns, ele parece ter preenchido o dele aqui: https://www.thetournament.com/players/jeremiah-wilson

€90000/ano, ou seja €7500/mês.

Cloughie

Bryan.

Texto dele sobre a sua carreira:

Playing basketball has always been my dream and now I am able to play the sport I love for a living professionally, there is no better job. My overseas basketball experiences so far have been amazing, definitely something I will never forget. Basketball here in Europe/Overseas is very different from the style you are accustomed to seeing in the USA, in the USA we play more fast paced, athletically and for more of a show that's why some games in the NBA are 100+ points. Overseas in the counties I have played in it's more about the strategy and defense, very similar to how my team played in College at Tarleton State. So the adjustment wasn't hard for me because my college prepared me for this style of play, but growing up on the Southside of Chicago basketball was always BIG and we love to put on a show when we compete, so it's good to have a little of both in your game when playing at this level.
I have played in 5 different countries now I am in my 4th season playing at a very high level here in Greece A1 league for Apollon Patras. I had to work my way up from a lower league in Argentina where I avg 20.8 pts 12reb then to first league in Chile avg 19pt 11reb, then to Australia SBL in the summer avg 24.1pts and 12.8reb also won the championship and was awarded the MVP of the Grand Final, then finally I had my chance to come to Europe and play in Czech Republic in the NBL although I was injured for 3months during the regular season we were able to win the bronze medal and avg 13pts and 7.8reb. The journey to get to this level wasn't easy just took a lot of hard work and dedication.
This Greek A1 league is the toughest league I have played in so far, from the physicality and also the talent of the players from the Americans to the Europeans players all of them are talented which makes for tough and competitive games every night. That's the best part of playing at this higher level.
Currently my team is in 5th place I am avg 12.3 point and 5reb fighting a small injury where I will be out maybe for another fews weeks but will come back better!

Pá só por aqui já parece um gajo mais inteligente que o Slay :P

Stats sem ser no Eurobasket:

http://basketball.realgm.com/player/Jeremiah-Wilson/Summary/43966

Muito bons. Muito consistente.

Theroux

Citação de: Bryan. em 31 de Julho de 2015, 17:07
Por curiosidade, já que é impossível saber a verdade sobre salários em discussão de fóruns, ele parece ter preenchido o dele aqui: https://www.thetournament.com/players/jeremiah-wilson

€90000/ano, ou seja €7500/mês.

81.500€/6.800€, visto que é em dólares.

Bryan.

Yup. Que estupidez, esqueci-me disso.

RodrigoVivo

Welcome aboard!

Boa sorte!

Miguelito22

Bem-vindo!!

Muitas felicidades!!

Parece ter muita qualidade.

Cyb3rNeo