Nemanja Matić

Médio, 35 anos,
Sérvia
Equipa Principal: 3 épocas (2011-2014), 99 jogos (7521 minutos), 9 golos

Títulos: Campeonato Nacional (1), Taça de Portugal (1), Taça da Liga (1)

cervi

Citação de: Balthus Dire em 20 de Outubro de 2017, 13:48
Citação de: AshlerRam24 em 19 de Outubro de 2017, 04:27
Este gajo é monstruoso. Qualquer equipa com ele em campo é como se estivesse com 12 jogadores. Inacreditável.
Vê-se a diferença entre o Chelsea do ano passado e deste ano sem ele no meio campo.

É preciso ser muito estupido para dispensar o Matic para um rival.

Balthus Dire

Citação de: cervi em 03 de Novembro de 2017, 04:38
Citação de: Balthus Dire em 20 de Outubro de 2017, 13:48
Citação de: AshlerRam24 em 19 de Outubro de 2017, 04:27
Este gajo é monstruoso. Qualquer equipa com ele em campo é como se estivesse com 12 jogadores. Inacreditável.
Vê-se a diferença entre o Chelsea do ano passado e deste ano sem ele no meio campo.

É preciso ser muito estupido para dispensar o Matic para um rival.
E depois ir gastar o dinheiro num jogador inferior.

StellaRojas

CitaçãoMATIC WINS PRESTIGIOUS SERBIAN AWARD
Nemanja Matic has taken life at Manchester United completely in his stride and his exploits for club and country throughout 2017 have led to him winning a special award in his homeland.

The Reds midfielder has claimed the 'Captain's Award' which has been run by Serbian daily newspaper Vecernje Novosti since 1970. The accolade recognises Serbia's Player of the Year and is voted for by the captains of the teams in the country's top league. And, for the third time in four years, (he also won it in 2014 and 2015), Matic has been named the star man.

"This award is for a famous newspaper in Serbia where all the captains from the First Division teams vote and they chose me as best player for 2017 which I'm very happy about," Matic told us. "I am very proud because when the captains vote, that means something. I'm happy and I say thanks to them. It's a pleasure to be chosen."

Matic follows fellow countryman and former United skipper Nemanja Vidic in winning the prize. Indeed, Vidic is the record holder having won it six times. A huge admirer of the Reds' ex-captain, Matic actually ended up playing in Vidic's position in the 2-2 draw with Burnley on Boxing Day, when he was switched to centre-back at half-time. It's a position he admits he's never played in before despite performing brilliantly on the day.

"Obviously, I like to play in midfield but if I need to help the team and the coach wants me to play in any position, I will do it," he added. "Even goalkeeper, if we need it. I hope that never needs to happen [laughs], but, if it does, I am there to help. For me, it's important to play, it doesn't matter what position."

S!M@0

umbilhum

Perth

Citação de: SousaLB em 19 de Outubro de 2017, 03:20
Eu queria dizer que ele era o melhor do mundo na posição dele, mas a posição dele é o campo todo.

Como já disse muitas vezes, nenhum outro, no Benfica, atingiu o nível que ele atingiu com a nossa camisola. Obviamente, só falo dos que vi.
Dos que sairam tambem Di Maria andou muito tempo a um nivel fantastico no Real Madrid e mesmo atualmente continua a ser dos melhores extremos do mundo.

Barracuda

Citação de: StarWars em 06 de Março de 2018, 08:41
Golaço!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItNrT2FtMYE

O Matic antes tentava rematar fora da área com o joelho. Foi o Jesus que o ensinou a rematar com o pé.

Mikaeil

alves6

Simplesmente dos melhores que já vi de manto sagrado ao peito. Obrigado por tudo.

heart_slb

para o ano acaba o contrato....

...Acho que regressar a casa e acabar aqui a carreira era a cereja no topo do bolo!!!

Alexandre1976

O ditador bigodudo não quer retornos de jogadores que foram vendidos.

Lost_88

Tou a ver o jogo contra o Leverkusen no canal 11,  jogava tanto tanto e tanto.

Melhor trinco que tivemos nos últimos anos.

Ele e Enzo, que dupla. Saudades!

poiudivino

Jogador do crl. Fazia jogos que parecia um polvo, era impressionante

Andris

Matic found his feet at the Slovakian club Kosice, earning his first move to Chelsea in 2009. He was quickly sent out on loan to Vitesse, then used as a makeweight in the club's move for the Benfica defender David Luiz. In Portugal he was reshaped into a defensive midfielder by the coach Jorge Jesus. "He said if I listened to him and trained every day, I could be one of the best in the world. Benfica changed my life."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/07/nemanja-matic-interview-instagram-manchester-united-chelsea-benfica