Besiktas

Black Eagle

Yes, I think this forum needs this topic. :)

Besiktas will be playing a derby against Fenerbahce this week. Please wish us luck.

Slipknot_BMC

good luck for your team :)

See you again in the semi finals of this years champions league :) (let me dream :P )

Black Eagle

Citação de: Slipknot_BMC em 28 de Novembro de 2016, 23:30
good luck for your team :)

See you again in the semi finals of this years champions league :) (let me dream :P )

it is great even in dreams. :) 

Bryan.

Hi

Just wanted to say your attitude in this forum has been great :) There's always a dickhead or two, it's the internet after all, but you took it all with grace.

Huge atmosphere at Besiktas :) We've played at the Turk Telekom last year and in the Sukru Saracoglu in the Europa League semis three years ago and your atmosphere was by far the most impressive.

Good luck.

Cloughie

What is the best result for Galatasaray in the derby?

PS: You posted Turkish music in the CN. Since Dum Tek Tek, people shouldn't be allowed to post Turkish music anywhere. :tomates: :rir: :rir:

Black Eagle

Citação de: Bryan. em 29 de Novembro de 2016, 03:16
Hi

Just wanted to say your attitude in this forum has been great :) There's always a dickhead or two, it's the internet after all, but you took it all with grace.

Huge atmosphere at Besiktas :) We've played at the Turk Telekom last year and in the Sukru Saracoglu in the Europa League semis three years ago and your atmosphere was by far the most impressive.

Good luck.

Thank you very much. Actually, majority in this forum received me very well. I had a sympathy for Befica but after spending some time in this forum my sympathy has even increased.

Black Eagle

Citação de: Cloughie em 29 de Novembro de 2016, 03:20
What is the best result for Galatasaray in the derby?

PS: You posted Turkish music in the CN. Since Dum Tek Tek, people shouldn't be allowed to post Turkish music anywhere. :tomates: :rir: :rir:

My friends who support Galatasaray want a draw from this derby. However, Galatasaray has a bad team this year and their chance this year is somewhat low.

I didn't understand your point about Turkish music. You don't like dum tek tek? I don't like the song either. :)

Black Eagle

time to time I will share in this topic some information about Besiktas and Turkish football.

This week there is a derby between Besiktas and Fenerbahce. Besiktas are 4 points ahead of Fenerbahce. If we win, Fenerbahce will lose its confidence in the league title. However, we cannot win against Fenerbahce for 11 years at their stadium. Hope we will win this time. The match will start at 4 pm Portuguese time.

Covenant

What you think about the portuguese players that played in your team, besides Quaresma? Hugo Almeida, Simão, Manuel Fernandes, etc...

What club you hate more? Galatasaray or Fenerbahçe?

Godescalco

I've been to Constantinople once. Amazing city.

I did buy a Beşiktaş scarf at the Inönü store since my hostel was nearby (in Kabataş).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iLRMhoyk7U

Black Eagle

Citação de: Covenant em 29 de Novembro de 2016, 16:39
What you think about the portuguese players that played in your team, besides Quaresma? Hugo Almeida, Simão, Manuel Fernandes, etc...

What club you hate more? Galatasaray or Fenerbahçe?

First of all, Simao was a great player and professional. He came to Besiktas when he was at the end of his career. We loved him. Almeida was a nightmare for us. He missed many goal chances . Despite his poor performance, Besiktas offered him 2 million euros annually but he rejected (we are grateful to him for his decision :) ). Fernandez has great abilities but is not a good professional. He could have been a great player but he missed the chance.

I hate both teams but Galatasaray more than Fenerbahce. They stole our 2 league titles by match-fixing. 

Watch how terrible was Hugo Almeida: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Ld9_BHizc

Black Eagle

Citação de: Gottschalk em 29 de Novembro de 2016, 16:43

I did buy a Beşiktaş scarf at the Inönü store since my hostel was nearby (in Kabataş).

Did you like the city? Are there any similarities between Lisbon and Istanbul?

Istanbul is a great city, my love :)

Godescalco

Citação de: Black Eagle em 29 de Novembro de 2016, 17:31
Citação de: Gottschalk em 29 de Novembro de 2016, 16:43

Did you like the city? Are there any similarities between Lisbon and Istanbul?

Istanbul is a great city, my love :)

Yes, I enjoyed it very much. I was there for about 1 week back in 2013.

I already knew a lot from my previous readings on the subject but there's nothing like seeing it for real, tasting it, smelling it, etc.

It's nothing like Lisbon. It's very Oriental with some mix of European culture.

KamikazeSLB

It would be good if WE had reasons to celebrate qualifying for UCL Last 16.

PS: who do you think is the best turkish team this year?

Black Eagle

Besiktas has been the best Turkish team for the last two years. Basaksehir is also doing very well this year but I think they won't survive till the end of the season.