Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

Red Star Belgrade

You can ask anything about Red Star and other clubs from Serbia

Walter Morgan

What is your opinian about Markovic? He´s doing a great season in Benfica.

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: FacFack em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:18
What is your opinian about Markovic? He´s doing a great season in Benfica.
He is great player. Very fast,good skills,he will become worldclass player

Darkboy

Both Matic and Djuricic played in your youth ranks but left before reaching senior football. Do you see any reason for that? Matic is a monster, absolute beast of a player.

Do you believe your national team has the capacity to be big? Is this your best generation in many years? Markovic is the most exciting player in Portugal since Di Maria IMO. An uncut diamond.

And last but not least, how do serbian people perceive Benfica? Is there any impact in the media or not really? Many portuguese people watch Madrid for Ronaldo, is there any similar interest due to our big investment in serbian players?

Welcome once more. :amigo:

OmarLittle

Do you think you'll manage to get to the group stage of the Champions League?

Festivus

What can you tell us about Serbian football in a few paragraphs? How's football culture in Serbia? The rivalries, etc.

Godescalco

Welcome to the forum, Red Star Belgrade!

I'm happy that we have a representative of the legendary Crvena Zvezda among us.

Bulk

Who would you nominate as the best players of all time, with most impact in the club history that wore the Red Star jersey? Prosinecki, Mihajlovic, Filipovic and Stankovic perhaps?

How bad was Sá Pinto during his tenure as a coach? My condolences in advance.

Welcome the forum, have a nice stay!

Aka

Estrela Roja.

What about that new stadium they were planning to build (or redevelop Stadion Crvena Zvezda)? I shouldn't take it that seriously, right?

(Só mesmo eu para perguntar isto)

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: Darkboy em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:22
Both Matic and Djuricic played in your youth ranks but left before reaching senior football. Do you see any reason for that? Matic is a monster, absolute beast of a player.

Do you believe your national team has the capacity to be big? Is this your best generation in many years? Markovic is the most exciting player in Portugal since Di Maria IMO. An uncut diamond.

And last but not least, how do serbian people perceive Benfica? Is there any impact in the media or not really? Many portuguese people watch Madrid for Ronaldo, is there any similar interest due to our big investment in serbian players?

Welcome once more. :amigo:
Yes,they are our youths. In Serbia talent is not just enough to play for some club,you need good connections and good agent,mafia is also involved in clubs.I don't know when it will change,goverment must do something.
About our national team,I think we have good future,we have many young talented players,and also some good experienced players like Branislav Ivanovic,Nemanja Matic,Aleksandar Kolarov,Zoran Tosic,Neven Subotic,Dusan Tadic,Basta,Bisevac,Nastasic,Sulejmani etc. I think we will qualify for next European cup and play a good role.
Since our players joined Benfica,most Serbs like your team and some channels are transmiting your matches. News are writing about your performances and performances of our players.

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: OmarLittle em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:22
Do you think you'll manage to get to the group stage of the Champions League?
First we need to win the title! :D I think it will be very difficult,I would be happy if we qualify for Europe League group stage.

Ricardo Teixeira

Citação de: Aka em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:40

Estrela Roja.

What about that new stadium they were planning to build (or redevelop Stadion Crvena Zvezda)? I shouldn't take it that seriously, right?

(Só mesmo eu para perguntar isto)

Realmente...
Que banana...

cipri_slb

What is the opinion of Serbs  of  Portuguese league?