Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: Festivus em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:25
What can you tell us about Serbian football in a few paragraphs? How's football culture in Serbia? The rivalries, etc.
I wrote something about Serbian football in previous posts. In Serbia football and basketball are the most popular sports. In every sport the biggest rivalry is between Crvena Zvezda(Red Star) and Partizan,and it's one of the biggest derbys in the world. Most people in Serbia are fans of one of those teams (more for Red Star :D). Atmosphere in derby is always sharpened and pressure is big. You can search on youtube for some videos and you will see..

VivaoBenfica

Hey mate  :drunk:

What about Darko Lazovic? I think that he is the most talented player in your squad...

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: Bulk em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:33
Who would you nominate as the best players of all time, with most impact in the club history that wore the Red Star jersey? Prosinecki, Mihajlovic, Filipovic and Stankovic perhaps?

How bad was Sá Pinto during his tenure as a coach? My condolences in advance.

Welcome the forum, have a nice stay!
We have legends pronounced by club and fans called "Zvezdine zvezde" or "stars of Red Star".Stars are Rajko Mitic,Dragoslav Sekularac,Dragan Dzajic,Vladimir Petrovic,Dragan Stojkovic Piksi and Generation 1991(generation that won european and world title in 1991).

I don't think Sa Pinto was bad,he was near title,but lost derby. He should stay and extend contract,but when he returned from summer holiday he was dissapointed because board didn't bring player that he wanted,then he left.

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: Aka em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:40

Estrela Roja.

What about that new stadium they were planning to build (or redevelop Stadion Crvena Zvezda)? I shouldn't take it that seriously, right?

(Só mesmo eu para perguntar isto)
I do not know when it will happen, though.Club doesn't have money,and  you need to find investors for such a large project

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: cipri_slb em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:53
What is the opinion of Serbs  of  Portuguese league?
I think it's good league,good for developing young players and good to watch,you play good football. And you know what really means bussines,you buy cheap player and sell them for millions

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: VivaoBenfica em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:59
Hey mate  :drunk:

What about Darko Lazovic? I think that he is the most talented player in your squad...
Yes,I think he is our best player. He is very fast,good driblling,good cross,nice shot :D

Darkboy

Citação de: Red Star Belgrade em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:53
In every sport the biggest rivalry is between Crvena Zvezda(Red Star) and Partizan,and it's one of the biggest derbys in the world. Most people in Serbia are fans of one of those teams (more for Red Star :D). Atmosphere in derby is always sharpened and pressure is big. You can search on youtube for some videos and you will see..

According to an UEFA study, Red Star in the most supported club in Serbia. 29% of the population supports it.

jase25

Here in the forum some years ago we had a topic dedicated to the History of various clubs and of course I had to write about Zvezda, my favourite foreign club since I remember "studying" foreign clubs.

http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/futebol-e-outros-desportos/emblemas-e-historia-de-clubes/msg1071271627/#msg1071271627

One of my life goals is to watch a match in the Marakana. I cannot determine when I "fell in love" with your club but I always had some type of emotional connection with ex-yugoslavia in every sense. I deeply admire the diversity and the unity you guys had during the 1991 campaign taking into account that war was about to begin and you had a team of serbs, croats, slovenians, macedonians, bosniaks and even one romanian.

Not to mention guys like Džajić, Šekularac or my favourite Piksi Stojković.

I sincerely hope you win the championship this season and get some european results that aren't an insult to your golden history.

Respect, from one european giant to another. I hope Benfica and Crvena Zvezda can arrange some friendly in the near future. Or maybe better: two matches in the Champions League GS.

Welcome to this forum.  :)

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: Darkboy em 28 de Abril de 2014, 01:20
Citação de: Red Star Belgrade em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:53
In every sport the biggest rivalry is between Crvena Zvezda(Red Star) and Partizan,and it's one of the biggest derbys in the world. Most people in Serbia are fans of one of those teams (more for Red Star :D). Atmosphere in derby is always sharpened and pressure is big. You can search on youtube for some videos and you will see..

According to an UEFA study, Red Star in the most supported club in Serbia. 29% of the population supports it.

I don't think that is correct,we have much more than 29%. We have twice more attendance then Partizan. I think it's about half country :d

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: jase25 em 28 de Abril de 2014, 01:21
Here in the forum some years ago we had a topic dedicated to the History of various clubs and of course I had to write about Zvezda, my favourite foreign club since I remember "studying" foreign clubs.

http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/futebol-e-outros-desportos/emblemas-e-historia-de-clubes/msg1071271627/#msg1071271627

One of my life goals is to watch a match in the Marakana. I cannot determine when I "fell in love" with your club but I always had some type of emotional connection with ex-yugoslavia in every sense. I deeply admire the diversity and the unity you guys had during the 1991 campaign taking into account that war was about to begin and you had a team of serbs, croats, slovenians, macedonians, bosniaks and even one romanian.

Not to mention guys like Džajić, Šekularac or my favourite Piksi Stojković.

I sincerely hope you win the championship this season and get some european results that aren't an insult to your golden history.

Respect, from one european giant to another. I hope Benfica and Crvena Zvezda can arrange some friendly in the near future. Or maybe better: two matches in the Champions League GS.

Welcome to this forum.  :)

Thank you bro for best wishes

Viciado no Benfica