Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Red Star Belgrade em 28 de Abril de 2014, 01:05
Citação de: cipri_slb em 28 de Abril de 2014, 00:53
What is the opinion of Serbs  of  Portuguese league?
I think it's good league,good for developing young players and good to watch,you play good football. And you know what really means bussines,you buy cheap player and sell them for millions

Very good player imo.

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: jase25 em 28 de Abril de 2014, 01:21
Here in the forum some years ago we had a topic dedicated to the History of various clubs and of course I had to write about Zvezda, my favourite foreign club since I remember "studying" foreign clubs.

http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/futebol-e-outros-desportos/emblemas-e-historia-de-clubes/msg1071271627/#msg1071271627

One of my life goals is to watch a match in the Marakana. I cannot determine when I "fell in love" with your club but I always had some type of emotional connection with ex-yugoslavia in every sense. I deeply admire the diversity and the unity you guys had during the 1991 campaign taking into account that war was about to begin and you had a team of serbs, croats, slovenians, macedonians, bosniaks and even one romanian.

Not to mention guys like Džajić, Šekularac or my favourite Piksi Stojković.

I sincerely hope you win the championship this season and get some european results that aren't an insult to your golden history.

Respect, from one european giant to another. I hope Benfica and Crvena Zvezda can arrange some friendly in the near future. Or maybe better: two matches in the Champions League GS.

Welcome to this forum.  :)

Sabia que irias ter um orgasmo.

T1n0_SLB

Welcome Red Star, it's a pleasure to have you here with us.

Can you speak about your league(fans, stadiuns, other teams, best players), it seems way too weak these days, poor athendance.

How did you find us?

Jotenko

"Serbian Armada".

Common nickname for this year's squad. :-)

Elvis the Pelvis

Welcome to our forum, Red Star Belgrade. 

Your club, is one of those who bring back memories from the past, when football had other mystic. Now it's all about the money, therefore shitty clubs like Chelsea, Man City, PSG, and others, are perceived as giants.

I remember your team from the early 90's. It's a shame it broke up because of the war. My favorite player was Savicevic, not to mention the obvious Dragan Stojkovic.

Faliro

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 28 de Abril de 2014, 02:05
Welcome Red Star, it's a pleasure to have you here with us.

Can you speak about your league(fans, stadiuns, other teams, best players), it seems way too weak these days, poor athendance.

How did you find us?

Yes,our league is weaker than few years ago. The strongest teams are Red Star and Partizan ofc. Than we have Vojvodina from Novi Sad,they have very young and talented squad. Cukaricki Belgrade very good squad,very organized club in all levels. The most fans have Red Star,about 20k in home matches,than Partizan and Novi Pazar. Novi Pazar is town in south Serbia,with most muslim people,and they about 10k per game,it's alway hard to play there,because of atmosphere and their terrain and grass on stadium is'nt so good,esspecially when it's raining. We also have clubs like Napredak Krusevac,Radnicki Kragujevac and Radnicki Nis. They have solid stadiums with solid attendence every match.
Javor Ivanjica and Donji Srem are teams from villages,they have small stadiums and bad terrain. When Donji Srem plays with Red Star or Partizan they play in Novi Sad (Vojvodina's stadium) because of security and many away fans. Sloboda Uzice have good renovated stadium with about 10 000 capacity. Vozdovac Belgrade has new stadium on the roof of the mall .
FK Jagodina is now on 3rd position on the table.They also have good team and good stadium. OFK Beograd have young squad,but their stadium looks like a ruin,like a Spartak's Subotica.
This is table of our league:
Tabela:
1. Crvena zvezda 26 20 2 4 55:22 62
2. Partizan 26 18 5 3 48:19 59
3. Jagodina 26 12 7 7 37:26 43
4. Čukarički 26 12 6 8 30:28 42
5. Vojvodina 26 10 11 5 32:26 41
6. Novi Pazar 26 11 5 10 30:28 38
7. Radnički (N) 26 8 11 7 24:21 35
8. Voždovac 26 10 5 11 31:29 35
9. Napredak 25 8 7 10 34:34 31
10. Spartak 26 7 10 9 18:27 31
11. Donji Srem 26 6 9 11 28:35 27
12. Sloboda 26 7 6 13 20:32 27
13. OFK Beograd 25 7 3 15 23:36 24
14. Rad 25 7 3 15 15:31 24
15. Radnički (KG) 26 5 9 12 24:45 24
16. Javor 25 4 9 12 18:28 21

The best goal scorer is Dragan Mrdja (Red Star) with 17 goals,second is young striker from Jagodina Aleksandar Pesic with 13 goals,third is Abiola Dauda (Red Star) with 11.
Red Star's best player Darko Lazovic haven't played first half of season because of injury.
In second half he played 11 matches,scored 4 goals and 3 assists.
We have many young talented players in our league. Our National U19 team won european cup last year. The best young players are Aleksandar Cavric (OFK Beograd) he scored 9 goals this season and he is only 19 years old. Partizan have Andrija Zivkovic,I heard that Benfica is interested in him. He is only 17 y old,scored 5 goals this season,he plays as right wing. Napredak Krusevac have Obeng Regan from Ghana. He is 19 years old,plays defensive midlefielder. Napredak's best player is Nenad Gavric 22y old attaking midlefielder. He scored 6 goals and made 4 assists. Vozdovac have Stefan Babovic experienced central midlefielder,he played for Partizan. I think Vojvodina have the best young players. They have Mijat Gacinovic,Sergej Milinkovic Savic,Marko Poletanovic,Nemanja Radoja,Bojan Nastic,Srdjan Babic etc.

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Abril de 2014, 17:07
How would you rate Saša Zdjelar of OFK?
I watched him few times this season,I'm not so impressed,but he is only 19,I think he can be a good player in the future.

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: Elvis the Pelvis em 28 de Abril de 2014, 16:36

Your club, is one of those who bring back memories from the past, when football had other mystic. Now it's all about the money, therefore shitty clubs like Chelsea, Man City, PSG, and others, are perceived as giants.

I remember your team from the early 90's. It's a shame it broke up because of the war. My favorite player was Savicevic, not to mention the obvious Dragan Stojkovic.

Yeah,war broke everything. I don't think we can recover and and return to the old paths of glory. Our club is now in debts,only privatizations can save us.

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: Red Star Belgrade em 28 de Abril de 2014, 17:20
I watched him few times this season,I'm not so impressed,but he is only 19,I think he can be a good player in the future.

What do you think about Marko Scepovic?

ZICKLER

Сила Партизан!  :tomates:      Добродошли на форум Спорт Лисбоа е Бенфица!

O0

Faliro

Citação de: Red Star Belgrade em 28 de Abril de 2014, 17:23
Citação de: Red Star Belgrade em 28 de Abril de 2014, 17:20

What do you think about Marko Scepovic?

We had some turmoil this season as you may have seen with injuries, as soon as we needed him, he got injured.  :disgust: However, when he did play, he seemed to have potential. He is not the kind of striker yet that makes goals from nothing, however he is the type that does not miss easy chances and if you give him good service, he will tend to hit the target. Had one or two good games. Next season he should see more time, either with us, or on loan.

BTW I have been to some Olympiakos away games with you guys. We used to watch our games in a Serb hotel in Holland Park and whenever we had an away game in London, your boys would comes down with us. Was great.

Elvis the Pelvis

Citação de: Red Star Belgrade em 28 de Abril de 2014, 17:22
Citação de: Elvis the Pelvis em 28 de Abril de 2014, 16:36

Yeah,war broke everything. I don't think we can recover and and return to the old paths of glory. Our club is now in debts,only privatizations can save us.

It's sad, but that doesn't surprise me one bit. Since Bosman, the landscape of european football changed a lot, for worse of course. Clubs like Red Star, Anderlecht, Dinamo Kiev, even Benfica and Ajax, both colossal clubs, are far from the level of the past.

Still, it seems that we are recovering slowly but steadly, but still is very hard to compete against the big clubs from the top 4 leagues in Europe.

Red Star Belgrade

Vojvodina stadium Novi Sad

Novi Pazar stadium