Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

StellaRojas

Ticket packages for around 200 euros...too much for Serbia. I guess we have to pay Marin's wages.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Setembro de 2018, 13:40
Citação de: Darkboy em 01 de Setembro de 2018, 13:35
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Setembro de 2018, 12:53
Your coach spoke to the Greek media about the CL - getting to the CL - Ben - PAOK's arrogance after their 1-1 with Benfica and many other things:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ChampionsLeague/milogevits-megaluterh-omada-sta-valkania-o-erythros-asteras.5298249.html
What's his take on AEK?

Google translator is not making much sense...

'I watched AEK. Videoton was not was a very easy team, but it was a good draw.'
Videoton beat Sporting 3-0 in Hungary in 2012.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 03 de Setembro de 2018, 21:43
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Setembro de 2018, 13:40
Citação de: Darkboy em 01 de Setembro de 2018, 13:35
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Setembro de 2018, 12:53
Your coach spoke to the Greek media about the CL - getting to the CL - Ben - PAOK's arrogance after their 1-1 with Benfica and many other things:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ChampionsLeague/milogevits-megaluterh-omada-sta-valkania-o-erythros-asteras.5298249.html
What's his take on AEK?

Google translator is not making much sense...

'I watched AEK. Videoton was not was a very easy team, but it was a good draw.'
Videoton beat Sporting 3-0 in Hungary in 2012.

If Benfica technical team want to know how to get a high score vs AEK - watch AEK vs Videoton in the OAKA.

SobeEquipa

Citação de: StellaRojas em 04 de Setembro de 2018, 14:58

What do you make of Crvena Zvezda so far? Any chances of picking up a point tonight?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Setembro de 2018, 23:05
https://www.facebook.com/uwofficial/videos/2128019110770572/

I was honoured to be a part of it. Unforgettable. Emotion against plastic (not in the case of Napoli, in particular) and money.

StellaRojas

Once again...Olympiacos made a mistake in discarding Marin. The only Zvezda player who could actually play for Napoli, and be among the best there...Messi for the poor.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 19 de Setembro de 2018, 01:12
Once again...Olympiacos made a mistake in discarding Marin. The only Zvezda player who could actually play for Napoli, and be among the best there...Messi for the poor.

I told you he wasn't bad.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 19 de Setembro de 2018, 01:13

Yes, as a player...but I will never like his character.

Vitor84

Very good result.
Hope you can make more points on the next games.

Covenant

Citação de: StellaRojas em 19 de Setembro de 2018, 01:14
Citação de: Faliro em 19 de Setembro de 2018, 01:13

Yes, as a player...but I will never like his character.
That's Why he failed almost everywhere. But playing for the club he supports vives him extra motivation. And the Serbia League level is a joke for him.

20simao1

Congratulations for the result on the first participation in the group stage, first game of course. Not bad.

StellaRojas

:rir:

Picture 1: Classical Italian poseur, without a day of work experience, a bit of time in the mafia, was brought first by plane, and then by a car to the stadium, was posing with his mates in a corteo for a couple of minutes, 100 m before the entrance to the stadium, high on speed, hipster with tattoos, hat and glasses.

Picture 2: Authentic Serbian " man of the house", worked until 3 pm on that day, drove to Belgrade in an overloaded car for at least a couple of hours, passed out already in the car, drinking hot rakija out of the mineral water bottle and beer from plastic cups, was brought into the stadium in horizontal position, like a Christmas tree. Tattoos- eventually Yugoslav National Army and the year of service, the name of a woman who is not the mother of his kids. Does not give a fuck about posing, tied a scarf around his waist- to keep his kidneys warm. Slept until Pavkov was subbed on.