Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

JJ SLB

Citação de: StellaRojas em 22 de Setembro de 2018, 18:35
:rir:

Picture 1: Classical Italian poseur, without a day of work experience, a bit of time in the mafia, was brought first by plane, and then by a car to the stadium, was posing with his mates in a corteo for a couple of minutes, 100 m before the entrance to the stadium, high on speed, hipster with tattoos, hat and glasses.

Picture 2: Authentic Serbian " man of the house", worked until 3 pm on that day, drove to Belgrade in an overloaded car for at least a couple of hours, passed out already in the car, drinking hot rakija out of the mineral water bottle and beer from plastic cups, was brought into the stadium in horizontal position, like a Christmas tree. Tattoos- eventually Yugoslav National Army and the year of service, the name of a woman who is not the mother of his kids. Does not give a fuck about posing, tied a scarf around his waist- to keep his kidneys warm. Slept until Pavkov was subbed on.

Very good  :2funny: . Thanks for uploading this to our forum  O0

Faliro

A butchering by PSG. Completely understandable given the budgets. What makes me emotional? The Serbs are fighting. Fighting to score - still playing football. Still trying.

It is for this reason Serbia is free of the Turks like Hellas. They fight to the end. They fight even when there is nothing left.

I say Bravo to Red Star. I say Bravo to the Serbs. You are a true people. 

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Outubro de 2018, 19:16
A butchering by PSG. Completely understandable given the budgets. What makes me emotional? The Serbs are fighting. Fighting to score - still playing football. Still trying.

It is for this reason Serbia is free of the Turks like Hellas. They fight to the end. They fight even when there is nothing left.

I say Bravo to Red Star. I say Bravo to the Serbs. You are a true people.

Thank you brother Faliro... :drunk: I did not expect much..after all, they beat Monaco 7:1 and Celtic 7:1, scoring 4 goals against Barcelona...so what could we expect. They probably think that they have demonstrated force, but they will drive themselves into a wall soon. No CL trophy for them. Milojevic's approach to the game could have been different...and he could have taken more advantage of some of our fortes. But that is all in vain when you have such a huge difference in class..Every team, including PSG, has its weak points..but they were not exploited.

StellaRojas

We have pressed charges against L'Equipe because of their slander which has hurt our image. They can have their way with PSG, but without getting us involved.

Petrov_Carmovich

Citação de: StellaRojas em 16 de Outubro de 2018, 16:30
We have pressed charges against L'Equipe because of their slander which has hurt our image. They can have their way with PSG, but without getting us involved.

But if the news were true, which you say that are not, the sell-out of the Red Star structure should have a "scare" by the ultras.  :knuppel2:

StellaRojas

Citação de: Petrov_Carmovich em 16 de Outubro de 2018, 16:34
Citação de: StellaRojas em 16 de Outubro de 2018, 16:30

But if the news were true, which you say that are not, the sell-out of the Red Star structure should have a "scare" by the ultras.  :knuppel2:

The news are not true, 100%, everyone has been saying that is impossible, and has to do with anti-PSG campaign in France. But I suspect someone from Partizan had something to do with it...And this De Laurentis of Napoli is pathetic: If Red Star are banned, I have heard we will start all over again. He can not get over that draw, little prick.

StellaRojas

The fact that we have pressed charges against L'Equipe also indicates that UEFA has not started any sort of proceedings against us. Still, because of the damage inflicted upon our reputation, in addition to a fine, I would want them to publish an official apology.

Faliro

StellasRojas - talk to me about Siniša Mihajlović. Good coach? Did he take bribes from player's agents for team selections?

Could be the next Greek NT coach.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 16 de Outubro de 2018, 19:46
StellasRojas - talk to me about Siniša Mihajlović. Good coach? Did he take bribes from player's agents for team selections?

Ugh...what to say about that...the team he played against Croatia in Zagreb is probably the worst Serbian NT I have seen in my lifetime:
Brkić - Ivanović, Subotić, Nastasić, Kolarov - Radovanović, Ignjovski (od 75' Petrović), Stevanović (od 57' Tadić), Tošić - Đuričić, Šćepović (od 9' Đorđević)

Pay attention to Ivan Radovanovic, Radosav Petrovic, Ignjovski, Alen Stevanovic and Scepovic- where they are now.

What shocked me in particular, was the fact that he started with freakin' Marko Scepovic, who Partizan fans wanted to see out of their club as soon as possible, because he was playing there thanks to his father Sladjan. The fact that Mihajlovic was playing him earned him a transfer to Olympiacos, although he was a terrible player.

Mihajlovic had conflicts with Ljajic (that was justified) and Matic whom he did not want to play because he was stubborn and full of himself (Mihajlovic). Yes, I think it is safe to say that he was taking bribes from managers. Scepovic case suggests that. Mihajlovic is very, very stubborn...almost autistic in being stubborn. We started playing good football, full of flair, in the second part of his mandate...but then, it was already too late.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 16 de Outubro de 2018, 20:08

Ugh...what to say about that...the team he played against Croatia in Zagreb is probably the worst Serbian NT I have seen in my lifetime:
Brkić - Ivanović, Subotić, Nastasić, Kolarov - Radovanović, Ignjovski (od 75' Petrović), Stevanović (od 57' Tadić), Tošić - Đuričić, Šćepović (od 9' Đorđević)

Pay attention to Ivan Radovanovic, Radosav Petrovic, Ignjovski, Alen Stevanovic and Scepovic- where they are now.

What shocked me in particular, was the fact that he started with freakin' Marko Scepovic, who Partizan fans wanted to see out of their club as soon as possible, because he was playing there thanks to his father Sladjan. The fact that Mihajlovic was playing him earned him a transfer to Olympiacos, although he was a terrible player.

Mihajlovic had conflicts with Ljajic (that was justified) and Matic whom he did not want to play because he was stubborn and full of himself (Mihajlovic). Yes, I think it is safe to say that he was taking bribes from managers. Scepovic case suggests that. Mihajlovic is very, very stubborn...almost autistic in being stubborn. We started playing good football, full of flair, in the second part of his mandate...but then, it was already too late.

Sounds a very untrustworthy character.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 16 de Outubro de 2018, 20:10

Even though he is a Red Star legend, I must agree. He does not have morals.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 16 de Outubro de 2018, 20:14
Citação de: Faliro em 16 de Outubro de 2018, 20:10

Even though he is a Red Star legend, I must agree. He does not have morals.

The Greek NT has players in the squad who usually get games for the NT regularly - that would not break into the Malta NT. Tzavellas, Tziolis etc.. I get the feeling everytime there is a new Greek NT coach - the first thing certain players do is ask for his paypal account details..