Very very very happy for this result !

Maybe the only true happiness I had in the last month regarding football

Congrats!

StellaRojas

Citação de: miniMilk em 07 de Novembro de 2018, 17:22
Very very very happy for this result !

Maybe the only true happiness I had in the last month regarding football

Congrats!

Thank you my friend! :drunk: I hope better days will come for Benfica too...Good luck tonight!

Travpart

Hi StellaRojas!!
First of all congratulations! You are making history again!! And giving a lesson to clubs like us unfortunately...

I'm traveling in Europe and I'm planning to visit Belgrade! I will try to be there in the day that Crvena will smash Psg!
I believe that you can achieve 16round.

Do you think it will be easy to get a ticket? And if yes, how much?

Cheers

StellaRojas

Citação de: Travpart em 19 de Novembro de 2018, 20:31
Hi StellaRojas!!
First of all congratulations! You are making history again!! And giving a lesson to clubs like us unfortunately...

I'm traveling in Europe and I'm planning to visit Belgrade! I will try to be there in the day that Crvena will smash Psg!
I believe that you can achieve 16round.

Do you think it will be easy to get a ticket? And if yes, how much?

Cheers

Hi Travpart! Thank you for your nice words and wishes :drunk:

Glad to hear that you will be coming to Belgrade and would want to watch Zvezda. Unfortunately, the stadium has been sold out for all three matches. I was trying hard to obtain tickets for Napoli match for 2 of my friends, but to no avail. It will be easier to obtain a ticket for PSG, because it is December, cold. People search for those who would sell them a ticket here: http://forum.redstarbelgrade.rs/index.php?topic=9835.1580 (RSB forum). The price is between 30 and 50 euros depending on whether it is the Eastern or Western stand ( I guess you do not want the Northern stand with the fiercest fans and a bad view, or the Southern stand with a bad view). You could probably get the ticket on the day of the match, in front of the stadium, but it will be more expensive- and you run the risk of it being a duplicate.

Faliro

Here were the Olympiacos fans tonight as we beat Real Madrid in Faliro, a massive dedication to a redstar fan who was 25 years old when he was stabbed to death by Galatasaray fans in Istanbul in 2014 - in Serbian script:

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Novembro de 2018, 20:52
Here were the Oltmpiacos fans tonight as we beat Real Madrid in Faliro, a massive dedication to a redstar fan who was 25 years old when he was stabbed to death by Galatasaray fans in Istanbul in 2014 - in Serbian script:

I saw it! A brilliant dedication! Very thankful. Thank you brothers!

Covenant

Stella, Ricardo Gomes ia doing good in Partizan right?

Ricardo Maia

Very good campaign in a very difficult group.

You should have a good coach!

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 26 de Novembro de 2018, 09:42
Stella, Ricardo Gomes ia doing good in Partizan right?

Relative to the rest of the team, yes. But that is not very difficult.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Ricardo Maia em 26 de Novembro de 2018, 14:52
Very good campaign in a very difficult group.

You should have a good coach!

Thank you!

Very true, I wish Milojevic would remain our coach forever. But I have to accept that he will coach a team in one of top five leagues very soon. He deserves.

StellaRojas

A very difficult match away from home for us today. Not only because, at home, we are like Antaeus from Greek mythology who was invincible as long as he stayed in contact with his mother, the Earth, but also because we are plagued by injuries. Pavkov, who scored 2 goals against Liverpool, will probably not play, neither will Boakye. So we will have to start with Stojiljkovic. Our starting right-back Stojkovic will not play, and neither will Savic, our starting CB. Jovancic, our DM who did a great job against Liverpool, will probably not play.

But, we can still hope! Napred Zvezda!!!

Iron Mask

Yesterday at Munich. Seems like chef Ljubomir is a Red Star fan.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Novembro de 2018, 06:23
A very difficult match away from home for us today. Not only because, at home, we are like Antaeus from Greek mythology who was invincible as long as he stayed in contact with his mother,

Sounds like my sister..  :2funny: