Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

StellaRojas

Citação de: FP3 em 24 de Dezembro de 2018, 23:03
Citação de: StellaRojas em 23 de Novembro de 2018, 06:35
Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Novembro de 2018, 20:52
Here were the Oltmpiacos fans tonight as we beat Real Madrid in Faliro, a massive dedication to a redstar fan who was 25 years old when he was stabbed to death by Galatasaray fans in Istanbul in 2014 - in Serbian script:

I saw it! A brilliant dedication! Very thankful. Thank you brothers!
RIP Marko

Thanks a lot!

StellaRojas

StellaRojas

2018, a year that we will remember for a long time, in photos:

StellaRojas

Our legend, Second Star of Red Star, died today- Dragoslav Sekularac. He was a maestro of this game, one of the world's best players in his time

Interesting, he died on the same day as Eusebio, 5th of January. And this is what he said about him:

CitaçãoHe indebted me a lot. He came to my farewell match, to my hometown Stip. I remember that we climbed up the hill overlooking Stip. So I told him that the world's best player was born there. We were cracking jokes for a long time. He was a smart and interesting man.

Rest in peace Seki

Covenant

Citação de: StellaRojas em 05 de Janeiro de 2019, 14:45
Our legend, Second Star of Red Star, died today- Dragoslav Sekularac. He was a maestro of this game, one of the world's best players in his time

Interesting, he died on the same day as Eusebio, 5th of January. And this is what he said about him:

CitaçãoHe indebted me a lot. He came to my farewell match, to my hometown Stip. I remember that we climbed up the hill overlooking Stip. So I told him that the world's best player was born there. We were cracking jokes for a long time. He was a smart and interesting man.

Rest in peace Seki

My friend, everything ok?

How you see this season?

Faliro

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Junho de 2019, 23:21
Citação de: StellaRojas em 27 de Dezembro de 2018, 08:55

File can you tell me about Svetozar Marković?

Of course file..

Eh, eh...when will Olympiacos get out of agents' clutches? That is one of those cases. When I was asked about Markovic on this forum around a year ago..I said that if he could make some progress, he would be a good low-risk acquisition for Benfica. But he has not made any progress. Before, he could score headers, but his positioning is cringeworthy. Even Partizan fans are hoping that he will be sold asap (even without percentages).

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 06 de Junho de 2019, 12:58
Citação de: StellaRojas em 03 de Junho de 2019, 22:51
:rir:

Any news about summer transfers?

Hi friend,

Sorry for a late response...Well, nothing special, I am not happy. We sold Pavkov to China, and we are getting some shitty players from Serbia. Really not happy with where this is going. We might regress after everything we have done.

Covenant

Citação de: StellaRojas em 23 de Junho de 2019, 14:11

Hi friend,

Sorry for a late response...Well, nothing special, I am not happy. We sold Pavkov to China, and we are getting some shitty players from Serbia. Really not happy with where this is going. We might regress after everything we have done.
You also signed Tomané, right?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 23 de Junho de 2019, 15:16

Hi friend,

No, not yet. Hopefully, we won't. I'm not very confident when it comes to his abilities.

Covenant

Citação de: StellaRojas em 23 de Junho de 2019, 19:51
Citação de: Covenant em 23 de Junho de 2019, 15:16

Hi friend,

No, not yet. Hopefully, we won't. I'm not very confident when it comes to his abilities.
You are right. :(