Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

StellaRojas

Mateo Garcia signed, hopefully he will make a difference:

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 18 de Agosto de 2019, 12:17

I think he is quality. In the right environment (we always say that don't we..) he is a superb winger. He was a revelation at Aris.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Agosto de 2019, 12:31

I think he is quality. In the right environment (we always say that don't we..) he is a superb winger. He was a revelation at Aris.

In this photo, it looks like Terzic is holding a syringe with HIV behind his back ;D

Greek tabloids were full of headlines about him deciding between Oly and Zvezda.. But I do not believe that.

If true, though, Terzic negotiating with Mateo and his manager:

Beat this, Marinakis..

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 18 de Agosto de 2019, 12:34

In this photo, it looks like Terzic is holding a syringe with HIV behind his back ;D

Greek tabloids were full of headlines about him deciding between Oly and Zvezda.. But I do not believe that.

Beat this, Marinakis..

Yes, I do not believe the Olympiacos rumours about this player 100%. We could have had him as soon as he left Aris but it seems the club was not interested because we have 100s of winger already.. Podence, Lazaros, Lazar, Bruno, Masouras etc The club that was 100% interested in him resigning was actually Aris, but they did not have the money.

StellaRojas

This is Sasha, Spartak Moscow fan who was on his way to Braga to support Spartak, but he met some Zvezda fans in Memingen, and changed his direction, going to Bern to support brotherly team  :drunk::

giiin

Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Agosto de 2019, 13:07

Beat this, Marinakis..

Yes, I do not believe the Olympiacos rumours about this player 100%. We could have had him as soon as he left Aris but it seems the club was not interested because we have 100s of winger already.. Podence, Lazaros, Lazar, Bruno, Masouras etc The club that was 100% interested in him resigning was actually Aris, but they did not have the money.

How is Podence doing there?

Faliro

Citação de: giiin em 21 de Agosto de 2019, 17:10
Citação de: Faliro em 18 de Agosto de 2019, 13:07

Beat this, Marinakis..

How is Podence doing there?

I will sum up my feelings about the player with this gif:

He has great passion and determination. Fairly good close control and he a fairly good dribbler. He can (sometimes.. not often) create goal-scoring opportunities for another player. He rarely scores himself. I have been underwhelmed by him, however for Martins - he is the first player on the team sheet every game - so - whatever happens, as long as Martins is coach - he starts every game.

StellaRojas

Songoku

Good result. You'll move on to the group stage

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 21 de Agosto de 2019, 21:54
We survived this terrible artificial pitch.

These pitches are nightmares. Aris are out of the Europa cup because of a similar pitch in Molde.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Agosto de 2019, 00:27
Citação de: StellaRojas em 21 de Agosto de 2019, 21:54
We survived this terrible artificial pitch.

These pitches are nightmares. Aris are out of the Europa cup because of a similar pitch in Molde.

Exactly. I would ban them everywhere except in the North where they have no choice. Almost knocked out by Helsinki even.

https://youtu.be/e30Az7sQrTQ

StellaRojas

Their fans hit our PR with a bottle, idiots :disgust:

Faliro

Baron_Davis

Petrov_Carmovich

Citação de: StellaRojas em 22 de Agosto de 2019, 10:46
Their fans hit our PR with a bottle, idiots :disgust:

The last thing I would do to this beauty is to throw her a bottle.