Never

Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 00:22
Thanks a lot dear friends!

What a night!!!
Marin still knows how to play.
I liked his two games. He is different

Once again, congrats!

Pedrini1904

Foi mostrado um ao utilizador em questão por ter excedido o nº de amarelos permitidos.
O utilizador estará banido durante 1 dias.

Anti-Corruptos

Citação de: StellaRojas em 22 de Agosto de 2019, 10:46
Their fans hit our PR with a bottle, idiots :disgust:

I would do nasty things with this lady  :smokin:

Godescalco

Congratulations to Red Star for qualifying to the CL Group Stage!

It is a welcome return.

Godescalco

When was the last time you've been in the group stage?

Plexas

Citação de: Pedrini1904 em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:16
Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:01
Citação de: Cloughie em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 00:57
Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 00:48

Benfica's main supporter group has a relation with Hadjuk Split because 3 of their members died after a match in Split. Maybe that's the relation. :-X

Don't bother with him. The post was reported by me.
You're more than welcome here!

I understood that. This guy is probably a kid who has vague understanding of some friendship with Hajduk. Still, I would never write "Kill XXX nation" especially if that nation never did anything to me.

Anyway, as I have said, I have always felt very welcome on this forum and a couple of rotten apples cannot change that.  :drunk: If we get Benfica, I will try to make a trip to Lisboa.

kid? why? because i dont like serbs? you know as well like me, why no one likes you. Don't feel angry  :tocha:

Can you not be an ass? Its not like he did anything to you, hes another user of the forum. Take your political stances somewhere else.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Gottschalk em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:21
When was the last time you've been in the group stage?

Last year :) Under Milojevic (3 years) we played CL group twice and El once. Before Milojevic, we were losing to Kairat.

Godescalco

Yes, my bad. I remember now.

What are the goals that the board set? To qualify for the knock-out phase or to EL?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Gottschalk em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:25

What are the goals that the board set? To qualify for the knock-out phase or to EL?

Well, their only goal was to qualify for the group stage of any competition. Everything else would be just a plus. We need this experience, this exposure, to be an established club in Europe again. And to survive financially. 20 milion will enable us to breathe easier.

TFFS

I'm thinking of moving to Serbia and conquer her bacalhau

StellaRojas

Citação de: TFFS em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:36

I'm thinking of moving to Serbia and conquer her bacalhau

Poor girl.. She had to pass by the stands on her way to a PR zone before the game and the whole stadium was roaring almost like when we scored a goal.  ;D

TFFS

Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:27

Well, their only goal was to qualify for the group stage of any competition. Everything else would be just a plus. We need this experience, this exposure, to be an established club in Europe again. And to survive financially. 20 milion will enable us to breathe easier.
For me, the most important year for you was 2 seasons ago, when you started since the first qualifying round and made a deep run into the Europa League.

Maybe that achievement gave you the experience and establishment to qualify afterwards 2 seasons in a row to the Champions League group stage.

StellaRojas

Citação de: TFFS em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:47
Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:27

For me, the most important year for you was 2 seasons ago, when you started since the first qualifying round and made a deep run into the Europa League.

Maybe that achievement gave you the experience and establishment to qualify afterwards 2 seasons in a row to the Champions League group stage.

Completely agree. That one was crucial. Years and years before Krasnodar our biggest win was against Dinamo Tbilisi.Milojevic gave us a character.