Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

TFFS

Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:49
Citação de: TFFS em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:47
Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:27
Citação de: Gottschalk em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:25
Yes, my bad. I remember now.

What are the goals that the board set? To qualify for the knock-out phase or to EL?

Well, their only goal was to qualify for the group stage of any competition. Everything else would be just a plus. We need this experience, this exposure, to be an established club in Europe again. And to survive financially. 20 milion will enable us to breathe easier.
For me, the most important year for you was 2 seasons ago, when you started since the first qualifying round and made a deep run into the Europa League.

Maybe that achievement gave you the experience and establishment to qualify afterwards 2 seasons in a row to the Champions League group stage.

Completely agree. That one was crucial. Years and years before Krasnodar our biggest win was against Dinamo Tbilisi.Milojevic gave us a character.
Last season that win against the future European Champions was amazing. Maybe your biggest achievement since when? the 90's?

StellaRojas

Citação de: TFFS em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:53

What are the goals that the board set? To qualify for the knock-out phase or to EL?

Well, their only goal was to qualify for the group stage of any competition. Everything else would be just a plus. We need this experience, this exposure, to be an established club in Europe again. And to survive financially. 20 milion will enable us to breathe easier.
For me, the most important year for you was 2 seasons ago, when you started since the first qualifying round and made a deep run into the Europa League.

Maybe that achievement gave you the experience and establishment to qualify afterwards 2 seasons in a row to the Champions League group stage.

Completely agree. That one was crucial. Years and years before Krasnodar our biggest win was against Dinamo Tbilisi.Milojevic gave us a character.
Last season that win against the future European Champions was amazing. Maybe your biggest achievement since when? the 90's?

Definitely, the best since the early 90s. We played out of our skin and the way we played was likeable.

TFFS

Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:55

Definitely, the best since the early 90s. We played out of our skin and the way we played was likeable.
It hurts us benfiquistas the lack of ambition of our president for nights like that in Europe. We made 918 million in transfers since 2010 and we make 40M a year in tv rights, plus (at least) 45M because we are always in the CL group stage.

And still, we don't spend money to make the team stronger.

Do you find it strange?

TFFS

Not only that, 2 seasons ago we could have won the 5th league in a row (and equal the biggest achievement from our rivals Porto in our championship)... We were flying and we sold 3 of the 5 defenders (including the GK) and the good players that stayed were in their majority getting older.

Our president decided to invest only 10M in such an important season, in which we could have "killed" Porto for the years to come. Obviously we lost the league and made 0 points in the UCL. We lost the League Cup and the Cup as well, winning only the Super Cup.

StellaRojas

Citação de: TFFS em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:59

It hurts us benfiquistas the lack of ambition of our president for nights like that in Europe. We made 918 million in transfers since 2010 and we make 40M a year in tv rights, plus (at least) 45M because we are always in the CL group stage.

Do you find it strange?

Yes, I wrote about that in Benfica section on this part of forum. LFV Scrooge McDuck.

Benfica could win the CL, with its youth players and a couple of well-selected foreign players or Portuguese nationals. Also a coach with a vision who knows what he wants and why.

The only reason I can think of is that a lot of that money is ending in someone's pockets. But maybe it is just my experience from Serbia. The problem could be also that a lot of great players who would make a difference do not want to play the Portuguese League. Even fool Djuricic thinks he is above it.

Still it is very puzzling to have all that money and spend it on Chiquinho and Raul de Tomas. Money-making machine but for whose sake? I think that is the equation, relatively weak league plus the lack of ambition which makes players like Felix want to leave. And maybe they would have stayed if the club was more ambitious.

TFFS

Citação de: StellaRojas em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 02:08
Citação de: TFFS em 28 de Agosto de 2019, 01:59

Do you find it strange?

Yes, I wrote about that in Benfica section on this part of forum. LFV Scrooge McDuck.

Benfica could win the CL, with its youth players and a couple of well-selected foreign players or Portuguese nationals. Also a coach with a vision who knows what he wants and why.

The only reason I can think of is that a lot of that money is ending in someone's pockets. But maybe it is just my experience from Serbia. The problem could be also that a lot of great players who would make a difference do not want to play the Portuguese League. Even fool Djuricic thinks he is above it.

Still it is very puzzling to have all that money and spend it on Chiquinho and Raul de Tomas. Money-making machine but for whose sake? I think that is the equation, relatively weak league plus the lack of ambition which makes players like Felix want to leave. And maybe they would have stayed if the club was more ambitious.
Either the club is rich or someone needs th get arrested.

Benfica's starting XI could be something like Oblak, João Cancelo, David Luiz, Lindelöf, Grimaldo, Matic, Witsel, Bernardo Silva, Di María, João Félix, Jovic. And in the bench players like Ederson, Sídnei, Javi García, Ramires, Gaitán, Garay, Enzo Pérez, Rodrigo Moreno, Nolito, André Gomes, Cristante, Gonçalo Guedes, Nélson Semedo, Rúben Dias, Talisca, Renato Sanches, Pizzi, Mitroglou, Raúl Jiménez, Gabigol, Rafa, Vlachodimos, Ferro, Gabriel, Florentino, Gedson, Chiquinho, Seferovic, João Félix, De Tomás...

Plus names in the years before this one like Aimar, Saviola, Cardozo, Luisão, Jonas, Júlio César, Markovic (he had great potential), Jardel,  Fejsa, Salvio, Lima...

What a team this could be! Instead of that we are seen like a "Meh" team, "oh, that guys... good team in the portuguese league but weak for Europe". It's frustrating looking at these names, plus the talent coming out of our academy and some good loanees, to barely win the portuguese league. Whe should dominate here and be at least in the quarter finals of the UCL in a regular basis.

StellaRojas

Well, I would avoid Olympiakos and Dinamo Zagreb. Neither love (hostile atmosphere is one of our stronger points) nor hatred do we need now, only points. Also Man City

Petrov_Carmovich

And Olympiakos and Crvena Zvezda got together in the same group of Bayern and Totenham :/

StellaRojas

Citação de: Petrov_Carmovich em 29 de Agosto de 2019, 18:58
And Olympiakos and Crvena Zvezda got together in the same group of Bayern and Totenham :/

I do not like it. But Terzic, it seems does.

Last year:

<br />
<br />

This year:

<br /><br />

StellaRojas

Had my dose of adrenaline with Zvezda, now it is time to shorten life by another 5 years. Serbian sport no1-time for the gold! :dance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KVwjCZXy2o

StellaRojas

Faliro

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Setembro de 2019, 11:47
This guy any good file?

Kristijan Belić

I have never seen him play in Serbia as he was too young when he left. The only time I saw him play was for Serbia u19 against Italy.. He was subbed on in the 2nd half and got two yellow cards :-X

But I am always for young players.. To paraphrase Forest's mum: They are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get :)

StellaRojas

They have set prices for our ticket packs.. 250 euros, if you want to see the game, 50% discount for season ticket holders.

And RSB forum has been unavailable ever since that day.  ;D

Faliro