Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

StellaRojas

If we eliminate Omonia, playing Greek brothers again. :drunk:

I believe we stand a chance. At least this time I do not have to read discussions between fans and supporters about whether we should boo Olympiacos like other teams, or applaud both teams.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Setembro de 2020, 11:15

OFF topic.

What is life like for the Serbs still living in Bosnia? What is their future? Why are they under represented in the Bosnian NT?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Setembro de 2020, 19:37

OFF topic.

What is life like for the Serbs still living in Bosnia? What is their future? Why are they under represented in the Bosnian NT?

First of all brother Faliro, congrats on qualifying for the Champions League.

Regarding Serbs in Bosnian NT... Well it is because those with sufficient quality always opt for Serbian NT. Those who do not, sometimes swallow their pride and opt for Bosnia, because they want to play somewhere. That was the case even with Zvezdan Misimovic who played for our u21 team, but was then discarded as non-talented.

Regarding their general situation, they live in Republic of Srpska and behave as if they have nothing to do with Bosnia. They have their own schools and police, their own parliament, president and prime minister. They even used to have the army in the first years of Dayton Agreement, but it was taken away later on. International community and Muslim politicians still keep trying to take away their prerogatives under DA. They even declared the Day of Republic of Srpska as unconstitutional. Supposedly because it is Saint Stephen. However, they are still celebrating it.

https://youtu.be/B5rjXQbcv2A

Actually, after the Constitutional Court declared it as unconstitutional they started celebrating it with a parade:

https://youtu.be/jLzsRC3MMx4

People here are proud of their "inat". To illiustrate what it is better, I will copy-paste this little story:

Citação3 guys got caught by cannibal tribe in Africa.

One American, one French and one Serb.

When cannibals caught them, they took them to their village. Chief of that tribe came to them. Then he asked American "What's your last wish?". American said " Well, my last wish is a bottle of whiskey". Chief said "Give him a bottle of whiskey and when he finishes with it, kill him. Eat him but save his skin for drums."

Next day, chief asked the same a French guy.

He replied "I would like a bottle of shampagne and someone to sing me few chansons".

His last wish was granted and again chief said "Kill him and eat him but save his skin for drums".

Day after that, time has come for Serb. When chief asked about last wish, Serb said that his last wish are two iron nails. "Two iron nails is your last wish?" Chief asked. "Yes, you heard right, two iron nails" said a Serb.

His wish was granted. Tribesman came with two iron nails and gave them to Serb.

Serb took those nails and started stabing himself all over the body while yelling "no fucking drums this time!"

The Montenegrin anti-Serbian dictator of the last 30 years made the same mistake and lost the election. He tried to take away the last fortress of identity for Serbs in Montenegro. And he got processions which lasted for months until they were banned under the pretext of coronavirus:

https://youtu.be/mXpOvSv37Kk

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 29 de Setembro de 2020, 08:09

OFF topic.

Regarding Serbs in Bosnian NT... Well it is because those with sufficient quality always opt for Serbian NT. Those who do not, sometimes swallow their pride and opt for Bosnia, because they want to play somewhere. That was the case even with Zvezdan Misimovic who played for our u21 team, but was then discarded as non-talented.

Regarding their general situation, they live in Republic of Srpska and behave as if they have nothing to do with Bosnia. They have their own schools and police, their own parliament, president and prime minister. They even used to have the army in the first years of Dayton Agreement, but it was taken away later on. International community and Muslim politicians still keep trying to take away their prerogatives under DA. They even declared the Day of Republic of Srpska as unconstitutional. Supposedly because it is Saint Stephen. However, they are still celebrating it.

Actually, after the Constitutional Court declared it as unconstitutional they started celebrating it with a parade:

People here are proud of their "inat". To illiustrate what it is better, I will copy-paste this little story:

When cannibals caught them, they took them to their village. Chief of that tribe came to them. Then he asked American "What's your last wish?". American said " Well, my last wish is a bottle of whiskey". Chief said "Give him a bottle of whiskey and when he finishes with it, kill him. Eat him but save his skin for drums."

He replied "I would like a bottle of shampagne and someone to sing me few chansons".

His last wish was granted and again chief said "Kill him and eat him but save his skin for drums".

Day after that, time has come for Serb. When chief asked about last wish, Serb said that his last wish are two iron nails. "Two iron nails is your last wish?" Chief asked. "Yes, you heard right, two iron nails" said a Serb.

Serb took those nails and started stabing himself all over the body while yelling "no fucking drums this time!"

The Montenegrin anti-Serbian dictator of the last 30 years made the same mistake and lost the election. He tried to take away the last fortress of identity for Serbs in Montenegro. And he got processions which lasted for months until they were banned under the pretext of coronavirus:

Thank you.

Why doesn't the Republic of Srpska take an independence vote for their own future safety and declare independence?

Also are Serbs watching what is happening in Armenia now vs the Azeris? If so what is their opinion? Also what is their opinion on the Turkish aggression in the Aegean?

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Setembro de 2020, 19:31

OFF topic.

Thank you.

Why doesn't the Republic of Srpska take an independence vote for their own future safety and declare independence?

Also are Serbs watching what is happening in Armenia now vs the Azeris? If so what is their opinion? Also what is their opinion on the Turkish aggression in the Aegean?

That would not be possible without a war. Republic of Srpska is not Crimea, and it would be much easier to isolate it internationally. Not even Serbia would support it.

Ordinary people in Serbia support Armenia, and quite rightfully believe that they have been attacked. Our government does not have a stance. Regarding the Turkish aggression in the Aegean, Serbs are not allowed there this year, so....lol Joking aside, a little is known about that here, our newspapers report it as Turkish provocation and a few skirmishes, nothing too serious. Now, Hagia Sophia was a huge topic.

StellaRojas

Too bad that Gruja did not come to the best team in Portugal.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 29 de Setembro de 2020, 19:31

OFF topic.

Thank you.

Covenant

StellaRojas

Citação de: Covenant em 10 de Outubro de 2020, 15:16
Citação de: StellaRojas em 06 de Outubro de 2020, 22:25
Too bad that Gruja did not come to the best team in Portugal.
You like him?

Yes, I hold him in high regard as a player. He could have fitted into Benfica

StellaRojas

So, I did not want to hijack other threads here, and I am writing on "mine", even though I guess not many people read it.

I obviously do not know this guy from Zagreb, but he is a colleague (law) and I was really struck when I read his story. I am off social media and the only forum I write is this one and RSB, so I felt a need to share.

If you would like to help:

https://gogetfunding.com/need-help-for-medical-treatment-and-bills/?fbclid=IwAR1kYHER4Dd1QGR0AlgIpJBQcp1-kaYmXxVGdK6hvq00fghr2Fgw6tARUy4

StellaRojas

Our choreography for tonight....for our late metropolitan bishop Amfilohije (Amphilochios) who liberated Montenegro from dictatorship

If we win tonight, we are pretty much through to the next phase.

Covenant

StellaRojas

Our famous actor and the man present at all Zvezda matches died tonight...May he rest in peace. Ivan Bekjarev

"И на небу том на које идем ја сија моја звезда црвена...."

StellaRojas

The only man who made Zvezda stadium applaud to an opponent:

https://youtu.be/SJevByplaWk

El gran Diego. Descanse en paz!