H.N.K. Hajduk Split

Andrija Balic 16

Citação de: Andrija Balic 16 em 07 de Maio de 2014, 02:15
Citação de: Red.Fever em 07 de Maio de 2014, 01:59
Citação de: Andrija Balic 16 em 07 de Maio de 2014, 01:30Can you help me,I want to put a picture on my avatar Andrija Balic,how to do it?  :police:

1- put your mouse/cursor over where it says Perfil...  Inicio - Regras - Pesquisa - Perfil
2- then select third option... Perfil Fórum

3- here it's where you put you avatars... it's the first options (Imagem Personalizada)

Escolha um avatar da galeria -
it means Select a pre-made avatar ... on this option there are some avatars that you can choose from
Especificar o avatar por URL - it means you can copy/paste the link for the image you want
Enviar um avatar - if you have the image/avatar on your computer, you select this option

Thank you very much both .Gottschalk,official amblem of club on top of  the page is PERFECT! Very good job because often people use wrong amblem with 1911 and blue framework,this is excellent....

Red-Fever,your picture of avatar is  :drool: :D O0 :cheerleaders:AWESOME but is not you,am I right? Yes,masculino, I just saw.

Godescalco

Red-Fever,your picture of avatar is  :drool: :D O0 :cheerleaders:AWESOME but is not you,am I right?

Easy, Andrija.

It's a model, it's not Red Fever.

Zimmerman

Torino, Benfica and Hajduk will be always brothers.

Waiting for a friendly this year, with you guys.

Good Luck in Croatia.

Godescalco

Here is the beautiful city of Split:

Andrija Balic 16

Citação de: Zimmerman em 07 de Maio de 2014, 02:19
Torino, Benfica and Hajduk will be always brothers.

Waiting for a friendly this year, with you guys.

Good Luck in Croatia.

Thanx,I reciprocate good wishes for Torino. Yes,it would be great to organize some friendly cup between these clubs at the summer  :) :coolsmiley:

Red.Fever

Citação de: Andrija Balic 16 em 07 de Maio de 2014, 01:30Can you help me,I want to put a picture on my avatar Andrija Balic,how to do it?  :police:

1- put your mouse/cursor over where it says Perfil...  Inicio - Regras - Pesquisa - Perfil

3- here it's where you put you avatars... it's the first options (Imagem Personalizada)

it means Select a pre-made avatar ... on this option there are some avatars that you can choose from
Especificar o avatar por URL - it means you can copy/paste the link for the image you want
Enviar um avatar - if you have the image/avatar on your computer, you select this option

Thank you very much both .Gottschalk,official amblem of club on top of  the page is PERFECT! Very good job because often people use wrong amblem with 1911 and blue framework,this is excellent....

Red-Fever,your picture of avatar is  :drool: :D O0 :cheerleaders:AWESOME but is not you,am I right?

thanks, and no, it's not me  ;D

it's a hot brazilian Benfica fan, she did that photoshot for Playboy wearing our shirt  :coolsmiley:

you can see some of her pictures here
http://abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=463742

Andrija Balic 16

Citação de: Red.Fever em 07 de Maio de 2014, 02:34

it's a hot brazilian Benfica fan, she did that photoshot for Playboy wearing our shirt  :coolsmiley:

Andrija Balic 16

Citação de: Andrija Balic 16 em 07 de Maio de 2014, 09:46
Citação de: Red.Fever em 07 de Maio de 2014, 02:34

Shes is really not bad  :cool2:

H

Citação de: Gottschalk em 07 de Maio de 2014, 02:22
Here is the beautiful city of Split:

Been to Split last Summer, and to Zagreb, Pag, Hvar. One of our favourite countries in our Inter Rail, drinking Croatian beer while riding the boat in the warm waters of Hvar was one of the best moments of my life.

Funny story for you, Andrija Balic 16:

While in Zagreb, I was looking for a lighter on a small shop and asked if they had one with Luka Modric, but there was none. So I saw a lighter from Hajduk Split and bought it. Later in our trip we went to many other countries and one of those was Serbia. In there we met a few people and when one of the guys saw my lighter he said I that owning that lighter in Belgrade was a bit dangerous! ;D

T1n0_SLB

NK Lokomotiva is a Croatian football club based in Zagreb, currently competing in the Prva HNL, the country's top division. Founded in 1914, the club's only period of success came in the late 1940s and early 1950s before spending most of the following five decades as lower-level minnows.

In the mid-2000s Lokomotiva was turned into Dinamo Zagreb's farm team and between 2007 and 2009 they won three consecutive promotions which saw them rise from fourth level to first level in the Croatian football league system. They host their home matches at Dinamo's Stadion Maksimir, as their own ground in the Novi Zagreb's Kajzerica neighbourhood is unsuitable for top level football.

Andrija Balic 16

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 07 de Maio de 2014, 12:17
NK Lokomotiva is a Croatian football club based in Zagreb, currently competing in the Prva HNL, the country's top division. Founded in 1914, the club's only period of success came in the late 1940s and early 1950s before spending most of the following five decades as lower-level minnows.

In the mid-2000s Lokomotiva was turned into Dinamo Zagreb's farm team and between 2007 and 2009 they won three consecutive promotions which saw them rise from fourth level to first level in the Croatian football league system. They host their home matches at Dinamo's Stadion Maksimir, as their own ground in the Novi Zagreb's Kajzerica neighbourhood is unsuitable for top level football.
That is just a small part,the most important part are from 2009. since now. BIG story about their sick relationship coud be written,but this is Hajduk Split topic  :amigo:

St_John Chrysostom

Hajduk & Benfica  Brothers.

Fuck Dynamo.

Andrija Balic 16

Citação de: Sadness em 10 de Maio de 2014, 19:03
Hajduk & Benfica  Brothers.

Fuck Dynamo.
:smitten:THANX!

Today Hajduk play vs Osijek,we want to sent them in 2.HNL !

PsychoFan

Finally a topic for Hajduk Split!!!

I read the topic, and I was aware already of Mamic "thing" with BBB, but not of his power in the country.

And is there any player of Hajduk that has quality to play at Benfica or the potential? I hope you are working fine in formation. It is the only way of you dominate the Croatian football.

Andrija Balic 16

Citação de: PsychoFan em 11 de Maio de 2014, 17:53
Finally a topic for Hajduk Split!!!

I read the topic, and I was aware already of Mamic "thing" with BBB, but not of his power in the country.

And is there any player of Hajduk that has quality to play at Benfica or the potential? I hope you are working fine in formation. It is the only way of you dominate the Croatian football.
Hi,bro!  :victory: :smitten: We cant dominate in our football still,but just 1 or 2 yeasr nad than we will be the strongest sporrt club in Croatia apsolutely!

Yesterday was very emotional match because mario Pasalic played his last game at Poljud .He di not scored yesterday,but when he leaving on bench, he received a completely well-deserved standing ovation! THANX,MARIO AND GOOD LUCK!  :cry2:

HNS (cro football "union") again made a show,they introduced travesty rules: when fans shout " Hns pederi,nogomet ste sjebali" or "Mamiću,cigane" ,then unfair and undscropoulos referees interrupt the game so last night game have 116 minutes. TRAGEDY AND SHAME!

Some our young wonderkids have potential for best clbs in Europe among which is Benfica: They are Vlašić,Balić(my nick),Maloku,Milić