H.N.K. Hajduk Split

PsychoFan

But Dinamo works fine too in Formation, and they have Mamic! You think still you can dominate the Croatian football in a couple of years? I'm aware you sold Josip Radosevic to Napoli 2 years ago. The players you said are very young 16, 17, except Milić.  It's good they are already playing in 1.HNL and I hope you qualify for the group phase in Europa League it will be very good for them and the club of course.

Tell me about HNK Rijeka, I'm curious.

Andrija Balic 16

Citação de: PsychoFan em 12 de Maio de 2014, 13:57
But Dinamo works fine too in Formation, and they have Mamic! You think still you can dominate the Croatian football in a couple of years? I'm aware you sold Josip Radosevic to Napoli 2 years ago. The players you said are very young 16, 17, except Milić.  It's good they are already playing in 1.HNL and I hope you qualify for the group phase in Europa League it will be very good for them and the club of course.

Tell me about HNK Rijeka, I'm curious.
Yes,thats our objective for next season( qualifying for EL gropu stage)

Rijeka have rich owner and smart president and they now better and financial especially than Hajduk,they have chance tomorrow take a Croatian Cup against Dinamo and I think they will win because at home ,Rijeka not lost all the season as Benfica also,but they completely different in pact with Mamic and Dinamo given/loaned 8 players to Rijeka this season and that is main reason for their quick revival. Rijeka planning to build new stadium on same place and that will be the most modern stadium in Croatia. So,Rijeka should remain stable factor and top3 team in country apsolutely....

NINGUEM PARA AO BENFICA OOOOOOOOO!!!  :bandeiraslb2:

OmarLittle

Isn't RNK Split in a better situation than Hajduk?

Andrija Balic 16

Citação de: OmarLittle em 12 de Maio de 2014, 23:54
Isn't RNK Split in a better situation than Hajduk?
Today is also final of U19 CUP : Hajduk vs Rnk Split

They have more money,actually their president Zuzul who brought them from fourth to the first league,but they never in history completed before Hajduk Split at the table and they only win vs Hajduk 2 or 3 times in history.

In friday Split play vs Lookomotiva(dynamo 2) for competioning in Euro League next year,I wish luck for them,but our clubs dont like each other although distance between of stadiums is just 1 km( similar as Liverpool and Everton)

MRZIN RNK SPLIT

PsychoFan

Thank you for the answer Andrija Balic, looks like you will have strong competition in next years, and that's good, your league have to level up. Your UEFA Ranking is very low, 20. Even Israel and Cyprus are ahead of Croatia. The clubs have to make a good performance in EL in next years. Have you seen our position? 5! Ahead of France and Russia. Rich countries with rich clubs. And we are closing in Italy, with Benfica eliminating Juve, I think next year we are ahead of them, I'm not sure. So you don't need a lot of money to be a top team. Benfica is the example and there are others, like Porto, Borussia Dortmund (this with a little more money), Everton (this year with Roberto Martinez). But this you cannot achieve yet, it will take time, and your league must be more competitive. The key is hiring a great coach, do it and your club will grow, and you don't need a lot of money.

Chilimili

Oh, look, our friends from Hajduk.
Best of luck for them!

Andrija Balic 16

Final day of Cups( Juniors and senior) in Croatia passed. HNS MAFIA and NK Rijeka( winner of Croatian Cup 13/14) di not allowes to play final U19 match Hajduk vs Split at stadium and they placed above the law and rules whick HNS themselves bring. TOTAL SHAME and another spank to our club.

Not just it,we have traditionally played on "RAMLJAKOV MEMORIJAL" in Zagreb organized by Dinamo and today they give officila list of tournament without Hajduk because of bad relationship between clubs( ridicoulos,that takes years ago) and they refused to play on KUP SV.DJE( our traditional tournament where Dinamo play every year) . Very important information is that Benfica participates on Mladen Ramljak tournament and we really want finally connecting our clubs and cooperation so first that Benfica refuse to play that and than friendly match at summer etc.

Tonight all eyes arrived in Torino,place of happiness I hope so and removal Gutttmann curse!  ::) :flagglorioso:AJMOOOOOO

cipri_slb

BENFICAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hadjuk brother welcome !

Desire to see again the Hajduk champion

PsychoFan

I didn't understand very well my friend, the Federation didn't allowed Hajduk play the U19 Final? Why??!

Benfica will participate in a tournament organized by Dinamo Zagreb in the summer? I don't find anything about that on the internet, is that confirmed? And it's seniors?

About the curse, there is no curse. It's just a stupid myth, fuck it.

Andrija Balic 16

Citação de: PsychoFan em 14 de Maio de 2014, 01:06
I didn't understand very well my friend, the Federation didn't allowed Hajduk play the U19 Final? Why??!

Benfica will participate in a tournament organized by Dinamo Zagreb in the summer? I don't find anything about that on the internet, is that confirmed? And it's seniors?

About the curse, there is no curse. It's just a stupid myth, fuck it.
I can not explain that,they are completely sick,arrogant and powerful so we are victims of their governance and policy,also a.c.a.b. have role.

Benfica U19 participating at Ramljak memorijal next month,and we want Benfica refused that tournament.

HAJDUK & BENFICA ,TORCA & NNB BLOOD BROTHERS  :dance: :drunk: :bandeiraslb2: FORCA BENFICAAAA!

PsychoFan

Well, if Benfica already accept the invitation, I don't think they will refuse now, because of what happened.  Highly improbable.

Today is the day my friend or tonight's it's the night, like Dexter used to say in the show eheh.

Andrija Balic 16

HNL( Hrvatska nogometna lakrdija) is over! Yesterday derby Dinamo-Hajduk match broken in 84 minute (result 1-0) because of stupid rules of HNS . Fans scand again them and then referees must react on sick way.

This is really shit of league  ::bater::

Fever

A kid in Benfica celebrations today:

Arceus_17

Best of luck for Hajduk this season  :bandeiraslb2:

MiguelPalma92

I know some great guys who are Hajduk fans, I'll try signing them to the forum, our Hajduk brothers are always welcome