Hellas futebol

Godescalco

The last decent PAO side was that of Cissé.

And they won the league that year.

Faliro

Yip.. Amazing what buying decent players does..

Faliro

AEK officially changed their emblem.

It is something they should have done years and years ago, but better late than never.
They have introduced the cross the globe in the right talon which now corresponds with the emblem of the Second Holy Roman Empire or Byzantium to others.

How it was before:

The new emblem:

Symbol of the Empire and the Greek church:

Godescalco

How do Greeks pronounce AEK?

"Aik"?

Faliro

H

Faliro

To be honest it has been a relief not having those fans trashing athens these last two years...
They simply set fire to anything..

Faliro

AEK played their first game of league 2 today and won 0-1. Their goal scorer was sent off.

Next they play Apollon, which will not be easy...

Godescalco

They'll win the 2nd league easily.

Faliro

Not sure, the second division is famous for not letting the good teams escape..

Barbosa. who gave the assist to the goal, complained after the match that this 'was not football.' He said the game was too violent and it seemed violent on purpose.

HJDK

"My goal is the Euro Final".

I found that odd and awkward. So I did a little investigation:

Ranieri later expanded on his sitiuation, admitting that qualification was a must for the surprise 2004 champions.

"I know I have to arrive in the finals in Paris, that is my goal," he said.

"It is very important to beat Northern Ireland.

"If we do not reach Paris it is a disaster me, for everybody, and I would be the chief executive of the disaster."

Seriously, the portuguese press is such a huge pile of shit. They constantly mistranslate all the time, they will do anything for their catchy headliners.

Faliro

Hahaha.

So far he has been a very shitty coach.  Poor selections as per usual.

Faliro

PAO-0 OFI-1      33'

Watching it now.  :)

Ends 1-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OFI score in 90 +4' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheerleaders: :cheerleaders: :bandeiraslb2: :cheerleaders: :cheerleaders: :bow2: :bow2: :cheerleaders: :dance: ;D :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Godescalco

Is OFI still a PAO satellite club?

Faliro

Nope. They broke all ties with PAO a few years ago and subsequently got relegated. They worked hard with their new owner and came back and detest PAO now.

PAO can longer rely on them for 3 points. Never again. It is the opposite, OFI play with everything to beat their former masters.