Hellas futebol

Festivus

Did you hear the latest about Hagia Sophia?

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 10 de Julho de 2020, 18:43

I did. As long as the US keeps its nukes in Incirlik airbase and Germany (EU) is run by Islamist apologists - Turkey has a green light to invade Iraq, Syria, Libya etc - colonise these former sovereign states and reform the Ottoman Empire. This summer Turkey may start drilling for oil in Crete's waters. There will be fireworks.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 10 de Julho de 2020, 18:43

If I was Greek PM - I would simply turn Ataturk's house in Salonika into the Greek Genocide Museum.

StellaRojas

The Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople sold its soul to a devil to serve as a pawn (to American imperialism) in its crusade against Russians. Now they have been discarded like a rag as the Turks are converting the most significant Orthodox Church into a mosque.

Disaster. Traitor Bartholomew prostituted himself cheaply.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 11 de Julho de 2020, 08:34
The Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople sold its soul to a devil to serve as a pawn (to American imperialism) in its crusade against Russians. Now they have been discarded like a rag as the Turks are converting the most significant Orthodox Church into a mosque.

Disaster. Traitor Bartholomew prostituted himself cheaply.

Much of the Greek political class miss the days of the Ottoman Empire.  Zero accountability and paid vast sums to manage their fellow Greeks.

Faliro

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 28 de Junho de 2020, 17:27
Panionios in bad shape?

Relegated today. 24 years they lasted in the top league. Had players like Recoba, Balaban and Estoyanoff at one stage.

Faliro

Aris could only muster 13 players (a starting 11 and only two substitutes!) for the game against PAOK in the Toumba and they still managed to hold them to a 0-0 draw!  :rir: :rir:

Faliro

Covenant

Even without players, Aris is making good results.

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 20 de Julho de 2020, 08:11

I know!

:crazy2:

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Julho de 2020, 11:43

I know!

They have money for the next season?

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 20 de Julho de 2020, 13:40
Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Julho de 2020, 11:43

I know!

They have money for the next season?

Probably yes. Money just seems to appear with Greek clubs even when they are broke. For example Aris is about to buy Garcia from Red Star and bring in Bertoglio in the next few days providing the FIFA transfer ban on them is lifted..  :crazy2:

I suspect potential Europa Cup money? Loans? Not sure, Karipidis runs that club in a very strange manner.

Their coach is very good and he has already signed a new contract.

StellaRojas