Hellas futebol

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 17 de Setembro de 2020, 22:38
Citação de: Faliro em 17 de Setembro de 2020, 22:31
Citação de: Calcio em 03 de Setembro de 2020, 19:25
Oenning sacked and Xaristeas.
Always thought the recruitment was okish. From what I saw Oenning wasn't bad, but Aris needs some continuity.

Hopefully a good portuguese manager takes over.  :)

If they have any brains, they will scout a good portuguese manager. Maybe suggest one for them calcio?  :coolsmiley:
They have been ultra disorganised so far.

Calcio

Former Sporting coach Silas would do alright, I reckon.

Jorge Simão could also do good in the Gregão.

There's also João Henriques, who could make the Kleanthis Vikelidis a home fortress but I don't rate him highly either.

These 3 wouldn't be a jump in quality when compared to Oenning, but they could potentially make a solid base.

The portuguese market for Aris ain't that big, for what the club aspires.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 17 de Setembro de 2020, 22:47
Former Sporting coach Silas would do alright, I reckon.

Jorge Simão could also do good in the Gregão.

There's also João Henriques, who could make the Kleanthis Vikelidis a home fortress but I don't rate him highly either.

These 3 wouldn't be a jump in quality when compared to Oenning, but they could potentially make a solid base.

The portuguese market for Aris ain't that big, for what the club aspires.

Favourite is Schuster with Cambiasso as technical director.

Calcio

I like the Cambiasso idea. Not Schuster tho...

Bryan.

If Zivkovic wants to, he'll be the best player in Greece by far. Honestly, what a move from PAOK.

Faliro

Citação de: Bryan. em 18 de Setembro de 2020, 21:53
If Zivkovic wants to, he'll be the best player in Greece by far. Honestly, what a move from PAOK.

Scored again today in PAOK's 1-1 draw with Atromitos you probably saw. I dislike PAOK immensely, but they are being clever this season. They have some very good youth players.

Will be curious to see how he does.

Faliro

PAOK also complete on Antonio Colak and Moussa Wague (loan).

Calcio

Citação de: Calcio em 25 de Agosto de 2020, 18:40
Ansarifard to AEK. Great signing if he's healthy.
There it is! :)

Massive for greek football  :smokin:

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 01 de Outubro de 2020, 21:41
Citação de: Calcio em 25 de Agosto de 2020, 18:40
Ansarifard to AEK. Great signing if he's healthy.
There it is! :)

Massive for greek football  :smokin:

Could not believe the result when i saw it. 

Faliro

Covenant

Faliro

Signatures fell (to use the greek terminology) on the new PAO stadium today. Funding is secured from mixture of banks who own the adjacent shopping mall and regional funds. Construction will begin next year.

The stadium will be a 35k-40k stadium (largest football specific stadium in Greece) and will keep the baby Dragão design by Salgado from 2006:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/panathinaikos-gipedo-votanikos-dragao.9055831.html

Calcio

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 20 de Novembro de 2020, 21:01
40k to host around 15k :rir:

Sorry for the typo.  I am so used to writing "k" after a figure. Should read capacity between 35 to 40 fans. Even in the render in the first picture I posted, there only seems to be around 6 people outside the stadium.. must be a derby day or just the usual confused US tourists believing they will see Boston Celtics on tour..

:2funny:

Galrinho1#

Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Novembro de 2020, 16:12
Signatures fell (to use the greek terminology) on the new PAO stadium today. Funding is secured from mixture of banks who own the adjacent shopping mall and regional funds. Construction will begin next year.

The stadium will be a 35k-40k stadium (largest football specific stadium in Greece) and will keep the baby Dragão design by Salgado from 2006

https://www.sport24.gr/football/panathinaikos-gipedo-votanikos-dragao.9055831.html

What is the utility of the Olympic stadium today? Is it only available for finals, international events or concerts? It looks like it's empty all time of the year.