Manchester United. anyone?

route61revisited

Anyone supporting Manchester United as English side?

Pichichi

flexluis

I sure support Manchester United... when you guys play against fc porto or sporting cp.

matavelhos

In Ingland i support united since 98 CL final against Bayern Munich.

Fantastic team, fantastic stadium and the best coach in the world-

unfortunately, i think that this year, we don't have great change to be champion in ingland, and don't have any change in C.L.

But, the hope never die

Sinan

I don't support anyone in particular as far as english football is concerned. However, I do have some sympathy for Man City, Leeds, Portsmouth and Chelsea.

Becken

Yes, I  Can!

Arsenal!  :metal: :metal:

I Speak very good.... ;D ;D

sammer

Yes my friend.

I support M.U.

That's my second team...

Benfica will win Europe League, and Manchester United the Uefa Champions League :D

We will win the 18th championship, and be the English team with more Premier Leagues : 18!

Without CR7 that's not easy, but i think this is Wayne Rooney year. Berbatov, Owen, Carrick, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Van der Sar... They are fantastic players, and if they play at their level, certainly Manchester will win.

Glory Glory Man Utd! :D

Dudek

Citação de: sammer em 24 de Setembro de 2009, 13:28
Yes my friend.

I support M.U.

That's my second team...

Benfica will win Europe League, and Manchester United the Uefa Champions League :D

We will win the 18th championship, and be the English team with more Premier Leagues : 18!

Without CR7 that's not easy, but i think this is Wayne Rooney year. Berbatov, Owen, Carrick, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Van der Sar... They are fantastic players, and if they play at their level, certainly Manchester will win.

Glory Glory Man Utd! :D

:metal: :metal:

Gonçalo Santos

Berna®

Tacuara09