Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Hello my friends, I hope for a good game.

Any questions, let me know!!

Red.Fever

welcome  :)
I hope it will be a great game, intense and with a few goals to make it more interesting lol
and let the best team win (hope it will be Benfica of course :P )

20Nico Gaitan20

Hello

I hope Roberto plays, its a exelent GK :angel:

Faliro

I also hope for good football -  that is what all Olympiacos fans want.

Roberto is a great keeper - against Anderlect he was incredible. He does have a little Vampirism though..

Red Eyes

In the name of all users I wish you a good time in this forum. Please be careful with jotenko... ::)

Darkboy

Welcome Faliro, I wish you all the best in your domestic fixtures. I would like to see us go trough in the CL group though.

Citação de: Red Eyes em 03 de Novembro de 2013, 20:44
In the name of all users I wish you a good time in this forum. Please be careful with jotenko... ::)

X-Blazer

How has Saviola been doing?

Faliro

Saviola has been doing well. He is in a very competitive position as we have many players who can play well behind Mitroglou - so he is not playing every game, but when he plays he connects the midfield with attack well.

mayweather

Faliro

Not yet. I predict a sell out.

mayweather

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Novembro de 2013, 22:47
Not yet. I predict a sell out.
Do you think that it will be possible to buy a ticket tomorrow evening?

I'm travelling to Athen but i don't have a ticket, i will try to get a ticket for our sector but if i don't get one i will buy one for your sector.

PS. Sorry for my english.

Faliro

I am not sure. They sill tickets right outside the stadium, I think the Olympiacos tickets will sell out fast tomorrow, so my advice is get to the stadium as fast as you can tomorrow. You can ask at the ticket office for a ticket for the Benfica/away section and they may be able to help you. Obviously bring ID and be charming.

mayweather

Citação de: Faliro em 03 de Novembro de 2013, 23:20
I am not sure. They sill tickets right outside the stadium, I think the Olympiacos tickets will sell out fast tomorrow, so my advice is get to the stadium as fast as you can tomorrow. You can ask at the ticket office for a ticket for the Benfica/away section and they may be able to help you. Obviously bring ID and be charming.
Thanks  O0

Faliro

No problem, enjoy Athens.   :cool2:

Churchill

What's your idea about portuguese football and, more important than that, how do you see our club?