Olympiacos Piraeus

Josef Vierine

Citação de: Faliro em 07 de Dezembro de 2018, 12:11
A Bola says Martins wants Montero from Sporting.

However many Portuguese papers are saying we are after Facundo Ferreyra of Benfica.

The latest names compiled:

Oliveira (Norwich)
Montero (Sporting)
Fereyra (Benfica)

The one that interests me is the last one.

Thoughts?

The first I had already said my opinion.
The second is a reasonable player in terms of technical skills but average on scoring.
The third is definitely the best. For the Greek league it will be a good addition. Yet, if I am at Olympiacos, I would put my last cent in Mitroglou.

Faliro

Citação de: Josef Vierine em 07 de Dezembro de 2018, 13:55

However many Portuguese papers are saying we are after Facundo Ferreyra of Benfica.

Oliveira (Norwich)
Montero (Sporting)
Fereyra (Benfica)

Thoughts?

The second is a reasonable player in terms of technical skills but average on scoring.
The third is definitely the best. For the Greek league it will be a good addition. Yet, if I am at Olympiacos, I would put my last cent in Mitroglou.

Well if he wants to come.. he is a strange fellow..

T1n0_SLB

Ferreyra is by far the best option.

Faliro

Balotelli would be a nice addition..  :coolsmiley:

Festivus

Looking back, do you and Olympiacos fans miss Marco Silva and have good memories of him?

Cloughie

Citação de: Josef Vierine em 06 de Dezembro de 2018, 13:01
Citação de: Faliro em 05 de Dezembro de 2018, 23:11
Talk to me about the striker Nelson Oliveira guys.

Do not have too much to say about Oliveira.

At times he was a great promise of Portuguese football (second best player of the 2011 U-20 World Cup), but his career was a total disappointment. Good foot, bad head. Basically he flops everywhere. Flops in Benfica, flops in Nottingham Forest and even flops in Norwich (okay, maybe I am a bit unjust, but he never demonstrates his potential). 
Now, you see, he is not even first-team player in a average team in the Championship. What can I say about him? Shitty player.

Blatant lie.
He was the best player of Forest in 2015/2016.

The problema of Oliveira at Norwich was the new manager.
The first season was good but affected by injuries.
Farke came in and the relation of the two was always difficult.
At January 2018, Wolves tried to bought him and Norwich refused it.
Since then he only scored one goal... against Wolves. ;D
Right now, he's on the Reserves since the start of this season.

It looks like he's going to Besiktas... but Norwich is rejecting offers... :-X
He's available for 3M, i believe.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 09 de Dezembro de 2018, 04:34
Looking back, do you and Olympiacos fans miss Marco Silva and have good memories of him?

I think he is respected but not missed. Valverde, Michel, Lemonis etc are all missed by various sections of the support. Silva did not inspire even though results wise he was good.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Dezembro de 2018, 10:32

I think he is respected but not missed. Valverde, Michel, Lemonis etc are all missed by various sections of the support. Silva did not inspire even though results wise he was good.
You beat Arsenal at the Emirates under him iirc.

Everton fans seem to like him. Marco is making a name for himself in England, so I guess he's gonna stay there for a while.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 09 de Dezembro de 2018, 11:06
Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Dezembro de 2018, 10:32

You beat Arsenal at the Emirates under him iirc.

True but a lot of that magic was undone when they beat us 0-3 in the return game in piraeus. He is def a good manager, just not one of the few adored Olympiacos managers.

Josef Vierine

Another game without Toure, another draw.  :bah2:

I was searching information about Toure at Olympiacos and I read that the situation of Toure was because of the declarations of their agent (well, a classic); But I think that Olympiacos is not at a situation of create a war between Toure and their coach. He was not even on the bench. And Martins, in my opinion, is not doing a good job at Olympiacos. You should sack him.  :-X

Faliro

Citação de: Josef Vierine em 09 de Dezembro de 2018, 23:03
Another game without Toure, another draw.  :bah2:

I was searching information about Toure at Olympiacos and I read that the situation of Toure was because of the declarations of their agent (well, a classic); But I think that Olympiacos is not at a situation of create a war between Toure and their coach. He was not even on the bench. And Martins, in my opinion, is not doing a good job at Olympiacos. You should sack him.  :-X

If Xanthi had beaten Olympiacos - an outstanding save by Sa stopped that happening - Martins would have most likely been sacked. He has isolated Fetfatzidis and Pardo. Fair enough. But he started the game with Omar - a RB - as a winger - because he did not want to play either of the two mentioned above that he has basically removed from the team. Milan and then.. we will see.

Faliro

Oliveira (Norwich)
Montero (Sporting)
Fereyra (Benfica)

Thoughts?

Doesn't want to return to Olympiacos - even for a loan. Wants to finish the season at Marseille even though they dont want him there.

https://sportgame.gr/o-mitrogloy-thelei-na-meinei-stin-marseig-kai-to-xekatharise-de-skeftetai-na-gyrisei/

:estrelas:

Blitzer

Yaya Toure and Olympiacos part ways after three months

Greek side Olympiacos is parting ways with the Ivorian veteran Yaya Toure after only three months, the Sport24 radio reported Tuesday.

The 35-year-old midfielder signed for a second stint with the Athens club in September, but has reportedly fallen short of coach Pedro Martins' expectations in the five matches he featured in.

Yaya Toure is a former four-time African Footballer of the year. He won the Champions League and other titles with Barcelona, three Premier Leagues with Manchester City and an Africa Cup of Nations with Ivory Coast which he also represented at three World Cups.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/12/11/5c0fa26846163fb35b8b463f.html

Josef Vierine

Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Dezembro de 2018, 00:36

Oliveira (Norwich)
Montero (Sporting)
Fereyra (Benfica)

Thoughts?

Doesn't want to return to Olympiacos - even for a loan. Wants to finish the season at Marseille even though they dont want him there.

https://sportgame.gr/o-mitrogloy-thelei-na-meinei-stin-marseig-kai-to-xekatharise-de-skeftetai-na-gyrisei/

:bah2: Well, like you said, he is a strange fellow.
You should advance to Ferreyra at once. I saw in the Portuguese press that he is receptive to move to Olympiacos.

Faliro

Citação de: Josef Vierine em 11 de Dezembro de 2018, 13:23
Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Dezembro de 2018, 00:36

Oliveira (Norwich)
Montero (Sporting)
Fereyra (Benfica)

Thoughts?

:bah2: Well, like you said, he is a strange fellow.
You should advance to Ferreyra at once. I saw in the Portuguese press that he is receptive to move to Olympiacos.

Yes according to reports Anderlecht and Santos are interested in him but he favours Olympiacos. We will try to complete on him after Thurs - the make or break Milan game. I think it is vital we get him, the others on offer seem poor options.