Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Blitzer em 11 de Dezembro de 2018, 13:22
Yaya Toure and Olympiacos part ways after three months

Greek side Olympiacos is parting ways with the Ivorian veteran Yaya Toure after only three months, the Sport24 radio reported Tuesday.

The 35-year-old midfielder signed for a second stint with the Athens club in September, but has reportedly fallen short of coach Pedro Martins' expectations in the five matches he featured in.

Yaya Toure is a former four-time African Footballer of the year. He won the Champions League and other titles with Barcelona, three Premier Leagues with Manchester City and an Africa Cup of Nations with Ivory Coast which he also represented at three World Cups.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/12/11/5c0fa26846163fb35b8b463f.html

Was on the cards. He was very slow - and this is Hellas we are talking about - not the fastest league in the world.. We are learning the lesson that bringing back icons is not always a good idea. Mirallas was also a disaster when we brought him back.

Faliro

Godescalco

Congratulations, Faliro!

A very important and iconic victory for Thrylos!

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 14 de Dezembro de 2018, 00:09
Congratulations, Faliro!

A very important and iconic victory for Thrylos!

Thanks file. This is why we follow Olympiacos. The passion.

StellaRojas

Bravo adelfos! Happy for your victory! :drunk:

Festivus

AC Milan have been terrible in the last 5 years or so, but beating a club like them is always prestigious, imo.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 14 de Dezembro de 2018, 19:47
AC Milan have been terrible in the last 5 years or so, but beating a club like them is always prestigious, imo.

Was the fear they showed that fascinated me. They feared us. They were trying to waste time from the first minute. Instead of just having a normal game of football, they were aiming for a 0-0 and tried to run down the clock from the first minute. Reina was taking 70 seconds per goal kick. None of their players wanted to take a throw in. Was one of the most pathetic things I have seen. It is like they knew they were frauds.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Dezembro de 2018, 20:12

Was the fear they showed that fascinated me. They feared us. They were trying to waste time from the first minute. Instead of just having a normal game of football, they were aiming for a 0-0 and tried to run down the clock from the first minute. Reina was taking 70 seconds per goal kick. None of their players wanted to take a throw in. Was one of the most pathetic things I have seen. It is like they knew they were frauds.
Fucking hell, Pepe Reina still plays?!

Faliro

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 14 de Dezembro de 2018, 20:26
Citação de: Faliro em 14 de Dezembro de 2018, 20:12

Fucking hell, Pepe Reina still plays?!

Well plays is a strong word for what he did last night..

Festivus

I guess Martins hasn't learned Greek yet.

And I guess Olympiacos fans like him a lot.

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 15 de Dezembro de 2018, 08:30
I guess Martins hasn't learned Greek yet.

And I guess Olympiacos fans like him a lot.

I dont think he will ever learn greek.

Fans are warming to him. He made a lot of people happy this week.

Faliro

Marinakis's speech to the players after the game - in English. Tells the players they can still win the championship, thanks Martins and gives them half a million euros reward for beating Milan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRosDqapMSY

Would have liked it if he told them they can win the Europa cup too.