Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 15 de Março de 2019, 22:43
Citação de: Faliro em 15 de Março de 2019, 19:31
Citação de: Festivus em 15 de Março de 2019, 17:24
What about the NZ attacks? Crazy.

Totally crazy and so so much detail about the perp - usually when it is one of the countless isil attacks in europe - very little on the suspect by the media and the only comment repeated ad inifintum is how he was radicalised because he was a nice innocent boy before.

They are implicating us again (indirectly). The Bosnian ambassador to New Zealand eagerly jumped on the bandwagon blaming it on "Serbian nationalism". He had names of Serbian fighters against the Ottomans inscribed on his rifle but also many others, including Marco Antonio Bragadin. Apparently, he was also listening to the "remove kebab" song. Those right-wing extremists from the West get it wrong. The war in Bosnia was not over religion, but ethnicity and separatism, religion is just a dividing line between the three sides, but not what motivated the war. On the contrary, many Serbs feel solidarity with Muslims from the Middle East, part of it coming from the old days of the non-aligned movement, but most of it has to do with them being victims of Western imperialism, so we are "on the same boat".

Yea. He even had 'turkofagos' written on the gun too.

Faliro

Game abandoned on 60.

PAO fans stormed the olympiacos bench first half to attack anyone olympiacos they could find - they were carrying knives..

Second half the fans stormed the pitch..

We were winning 0-1 anyway when the game was cancelled.. Should be 3 point to olympiacos with PAO suffering -6 points for the match being abandoned and all the violence inside and outside the stadium. Depends now on if they can buy the refs who write the match reports and make them state it was a family friendly pick-nick out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed2cf7AWbLw

Godescalco

Another bad advertisement for the Greek game.

It's pretty sad.

Faliro

Citação de: Gottschalk em 17 de Março de 2019, 20:13
Another bad advertisement for the Greek game.

It's pretty sad.

Very sad. Even sadder that in Greece communism teaches the young violence is always the result of capitalism - never any other reason. That is why you have paid security just watching whenever there is a pitch invasion. They don't want to stop the Marxist revolution:

Red Eyes

Citação de: Faliro em 17 de Março de 2019, 19:36
Game abandoned on 60.

PAO fans stormed the olympiacos bench first half to attack anyone olympiacos they could find - they were carrying knives..

We were winning 0-1 anyway when the game was cancelled.. Should be 3 point to olympiacos with PAO suffering -6 points for the match being abandoned and all the violence inside and outside the stadium. Depends now on if they can buy the refs who write the match reports and make them state it was a family friendly pick-nick out there.

Knifes?! :o

Faliro

Citação de: Red Eyes em 18 de Março de 2019, 18:26
Citação de: Faliro em 17 de Março de 2019, 19:36
Game abandoned on 60.

Knifes?! :o

Yes knives. Podence said as much too:

https://www.ojogo.pt/internacional/portugueses/noticias/interior/o-relato-de-podence-a-o-jogo-alguns-deles-estariam-armados-com-facas-10691508.html

Faliro

Festivus

Podence? Isn't that the guy who used to play for Sporting some years ago?

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 24 de Março de 2019, 16:06
Citação de: Faliro em 24 de Março de 2019, 14:46
Pedro Sa

https://www.abola.pt/nacional/Noticias/Ver/779774

Opinions guys?
Good player, not quality enough for Oly.

I really hope the Valbuena rumours are not true also. The club is really scraping the barrel.

Festivus

I can't believe you made this thread nearly 6 years ago already. I was still 22 years old at the time...

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 26 de Março de 2019, 18:33
I can't believe you made this thread nearly 6 years ago already. I was still 22 years old at the time...

Maybe my presence convinced lurking Benfica officials to sign Samaris and Mitroglou?

;D

Red Eyes

Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Março de 2019, 19:40

Maybe my presence convinced lurking Benfica officials to sign Samaris and Mitroglou?

;D
Who knows? Try asking them for some money or, at least, free tickets...

Faliro

Citação de: Red Eyes em 26 de Março de 2019, 22:14
Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Março de 2019, 19:40

;D
Who knows? Try asking them for some money or, at least, free tickets...

OK lurkers, pay up!

:rir: