Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Schweisen Tiger em 06 de Setembro de 2019, 21:23
Average player. Plays on both sides. There was a moment where he could step up to the next level, but the game he showed at Fiorentina, soon brought him back. Do you remember Figueiras? Same type of player. Way worse than Omar and Koutris. Just a Martins fetish...

Koutris is not as respected as he should be. Same as Xolebas before him. Would love to believe it is just a quirk, but I suspect the insidious Greek media has a bizarre problem with their respective south American maternal heritages.

Figueiras... man he was useless..

loftarasa

Vi no Reddit:

Olympiacos U16 was assaulted by 100 Paok Hooligans in the area of Thermi, in Thessaloniki, second biggest city of Greece where Paok is the fan favorite.

According to reports, 15 years old were stripped of their Olympiacos jerseys, and everything with the club logo was stolen away.

The chief or the academy was beaten with a metal fist while his son tried to protect him.

Unbelievable scenes in Northern Greece. Another tragic day for Greek football.

Sources in Greek : http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/neoi-akadimies/article/1392938/olympiakos-kataggelies-gia-epithesi-me-siderogrothia-ston-ypeythyno-tis-sholis-tis-thessalonikis

Faliro

Citação de: loftarasa em 10 de Setembro de 2019, 14:32
Vi no Reddit:

Olympiacos U16 was assaulted by 100 Paok Hooligans in the area of Thermi, in Thessaloniki, second biggest city of Greece where Paok is the fan favorite.

According to reports, 15 years old were stripped of their Olympiacos jerseys, and everything with the club logo was stolen away.

The chief or the academy was beaten with a metal fist while his son tried to protect him.

Unbelievable scenes in Northern Greece. Another tragic day for Greek football.

Sources in Greek : http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/neoi-akadimies/article/1392938/olympiakos-kataggelies-gia-epithesi-me-siderogrothia-ston-ypeythyno-tis-sholis-tis-thessalonikis

Correct. If it had been Olympiacos fans who did this all Greek leagues would have been suspended. Sadly the EPO is PAOK owned, so no one cared. No arrests. Nothing.

StellaRojas

File, I was wondering what memories Oly fans have of Marko Pantelic aka Pantela aka Mark Van Pantelaar?  :smokin: Hilarious guy.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 15 de Setembro de 2019, 16:36
File, I was wondering what memories Oly fans have of Marko Pantelic aka Pantela aka Mark Van Pantelaar?  :smokin: Hilarious guy.

I remember him, very positive and a very nice guy. Fans liked him and media too.

本菲卡

Nice result for you guys today. Congrats!

Good to see a team with less financial strenght putting up a fight against a better team, something that Benfica can't sadly do.

Good game from Podence and Valbuena  O0

Faliro

Citação de: 本菲卡 em 18 de Setembro de 2019, 20:10
Nice result for you guys today. Congrats!

Good to see a team with less financial strenght putting up a fight against a better team, something that Benfica can't sadly do.

Good game from Podence and Valbuena  O0

Thanks amigo. These type of games for us are about showing that the fans are the 12th player. 888 million vs 79 million and if we had a better striker we would have probably won.

When I joined this forum Greek football was at the bottom. I think in the next 5 years the other league teams will start to get big results against these billion pound teams. Doesn't matter how much arab money you throw into a team - fans with soul are priceless and can turn any result.

StellaRojas

Congratulations on a great result and comeback file! :drunk:

And thanks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdwJ_hFFSqc

I hope for the same reception in Belgrade and let the better win!

StellaRojas

Milojevic:

If I happened to write a book some day, Masouras would have been a personification of love for football and faith in football.

Good luck to both teams brothers! Let the better win!

<br /><br /><br /><br />

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 09:11
Milojevic:

If I happened to write a book some day, Masouras would have been a personification of love for football and faith in football.

Good luck to both teams brothers! Let the better win!

<br /><br /><br /><br />

Yes. Interesting.

Faliro

Bad result for us. Benzia cost us and Meriah proved once again, he is our 4th best CB..

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:26
Bad result for us. Benzia cost us and Meriah proved once again, he is our 4th best CB..

Yes, I would say Oly coach underestimated us. I could not watch the game, but I saw that Valbuena did not play, neither did Guilherme and Podence did not start.

I am sure that a red card did not help either. Well, someone had to win I guess. We needed this after a string of bad result but the battle for the 3rd place is far from over.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:41

Yes, I would say Oly coach underestimated us. I could not watch the game, but I saw that Valbuena did not play, neither did Guilherme and Podence did not start.

I am sure that a red card did not help either. Well, someone had to win I guess. We needed this after a string of bad result but the battle for the 3rd place is far from over.

Yes, not only did he underestimate Red Star - he filled our team with crap. Benzia has had a terrible career. No one wanted him at Olympiacos. He has damaged us since he arrived. Same with Meriah. Both Cisse and Ba are superior.

I think we were fairly in control until the red card. We were strolling around. Once the red happened - Red Star had the quality to punish us.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:46

Yes, not only did he underestimate Red Star - he filled are team with crap. Benzia has had a terrible career. No one wanted him at Olympiacos. He has damaged us since he arrived. Same with Meriah. Both Cisse and Ba are superior.

I think we were fairly in control until the red card. We were strolling around. Once the red happened - Red Star had the quality to punish us.

I have just seen his post-match interview and Milojevic is all broken and sad. You lose a derby here, and you automatically make it all the way from a Superman to a shitty manager everyone can spit at. We are idiotic and mean people in general.

He will not be our coach next year, as he has had enough of these spitting Olympics. So there is the chance for anyone interested.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:53
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:46

Yes, not only did he underestimate Red Star - he filled are team with crap. Benzia has had a terrible career. No one wanted him at Olympiacos. He has damaged us since he arrived. Same with Meriah. Both Cisse and Ba are superior.

I have just seen his post-match interview and Milojevic is all broken and sad. You lose a derby here, and you automatically make it all the way from a Superman to a shitty manager everyone can spit at. We are idiotic and mean people in general.

He will not be our coach next year, as he has had enough of these spitting Olympics. So there is the chance for anyone interested.

Why are they against him? League performances bad or something?