Olympiacos Piraeus

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 23:01
Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:53
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:46
Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:41
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:26
Bad result for us. Benzia cost us and Meriah proved once again, he is our 4th best CB..

Yes, I would say Oly coach underestimated us. I could not watch the game, but I saw that Valbuena did not play, neither did Guilherme and Podence did not start.

I am sure that a red card did not help either. Well, someone had to win I guess. We needed this after a string of bad result but the battle for the 3rd place is far from over.

Yes, not only did he underestimate Red Star - he filled are team with crap. Benzia has had a terrible career. No one wanted him at Olympiacos. He has damaged us since he arrived. Same with Meriah. Both Cisse and Ba are superior.

I think we were fairly in control until the red card. We were strolling around. Once the red happened - Red Star had the quality to punish us.

I have just seen his post-match interview and Milojevic is all broken and sad. You lose a derby here, and you automatically make it all the way from a Superman to a shitty manager everyone can spit at. We are idiotic and mean people in general.

He will not be our coach next year, as he has had enough of these spitting Olympics. So there is the chance for anyone interested.

Why are they against him? League performances bad or something?

Because of poor derby record and because we are like that as a people. We love to spit at everyone and bring them down, especially after they have achieved a success.

After that Partizan match, some journalist asked him: Why would a top coach play in that formation..he said: I am not a top coach.

It is an unhealthy atmosphere.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 23:08
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 23:01
Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:53
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:46
Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:41
Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 22:26
Bad result for us. Benzia cost us and Meriah proved once again, he is our 4th best CB..

Yes, I would say Oly coach underestimated us. I could not watch the game, but I saw that Valbuena did not play, neither did Guilherme and Podence did not start.

I am sure that a red card did not help either. Well, someone had to win I guess. We needed this after a string of bad result but the battle for the 3rd place is far from over.

Yes, not only did he underestimate Red Star - he filled are team with crap. Benzia has had a terrible career. No one wanted him at Olympiacos. He has damaged us since he arrived. Same with Meriah. Both Cisse and Ba are superior.

I think we were fairly in control until the red card. We were strolling around. Once the red happened - Red Star had the quality to punish us.

I have just seen his post-match interview and Milojevic is all broken and sad. You lose a derby here, and you automatically make it all the way from a Superman to a shitty manager everyone can spit at. We are idiotic and mean people in general.

He will not be our coach next year, as he has had enough of these spitting Olympics. So there is the chance for anyone interested.

Why are they against him? League performances bad or something?

Because of poor derby record and because we are like that as a people. We love to spit at everyone and bring them down, especially after they have achieved a success.

After that Partizan match, some journalist asked him: Why would a top coach play in that formation..he said: I am not a top coach.

It is an unhealthy atmosphere.

Yea, Balkan football lives and dies on the derbies. Can you believe Martins was resting players against Red Star for the Aris game this coming Sunday? He admitted as much yesterday - said we have to beat Aris or else... Like we are some sort of Barcelona that can just beat Red Star away from home with a second string 11.. Media turned on Martins tonight for the first time.

Faliro

BTW, made me laugh, Greek commentators and fans refer to your team simply as 'Asteras.'

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Outubro de 2019, 23:15
BTW, made me laugh, Greek commentators and fans refer to your team simply as 'Asteras.'
What does that mean?

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 13 de Outubro de 2019, 21:21
What does that mean?

'Star.'

StellaRojas

Actually, it is not wrong..We also call ourselves Zvezda (Star) for short :) Only Crvena is wrong of course, like some foreign fans do.

Faliro

Olympiacos vs AEK this weekend.

Referee?

Jorge Sousa.

Far(away)

Citação de: Faliro em 23 de Outubro de 2019, 14:43

Referee?

Jorge Sousa.

Bad referee. Very inconsistent

Covenant

Citação de: Far(away) em 25 de Outubro de 2019, 17:35

Referee?

Jorge Sousa.

He is our best referee... When he wants. ;)

Far(away)

Citação de: Covenant em 25 de Outubro de 2019, 19:11

Referee?

Jorge Sousa.

If he is our best referee you said it all about the quality of the referees in Portugal

Faliro

Referee?

Jorge Sousa.

He was good.

Far(away)

Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Outubro de 2019, 12:39

Referee?

Jorge Sousa.

He was good.

Good. But trust me. Red is not his colour.

Faliro

Citação de: Far(away) em 28 de Outubro de 2019, 14:23

Referee?

Jorge Sousa.

He was good.

I can only say what I saw for this game but he seemed very calm. Other refs would have given lots of cards first half, he kept the game moving and used VAR fairly well. He had good authority too.

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Outubro de 2019, 15:17
Citação de: Far(away) em 28 de Outubro de 2019, 14:23

Referee?

Jorge Sousa.

He was good.

I can only say what I saw for this game but he seemed very calm. Other refs would have given lots of cards first half, he kept the game moving and used VAR fairly well. He had good authority too.

He is a very good refere, but his blood is blue.

StellaRojas

:rir:

There is no such a thing as bad publicity, eh...