Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Outubro de 2019, 23:52
Citação de: StellaRojas em 31 de Outubro de 2019, 11:38

:rir:

There is no such a thing as bad publicity, eh...

Oly fans put up a banner mocking Vranjes for his sex affair with Jelena Karleusa, Serbian singer who is also the wife of Duško Tošić. She is the reason why Vranješ was expelled from Belgium, and now suspended for a month.

Who is she?

StellaRojas

Who is she?

Oly fans put up a banner mocking Vranjes for his sex affair with Jelena Karleusa, Serbian singer who is also the wife of Duško Tošić. She is the reason why Vranješ was expelled from Belgium, and now suspended for a month (because he said something along the lines of "you can only masturbate on this whore"). Vranješ has mental problems, such a shame that people like him are paid all that money.

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 01 de Novembro de 2019, 07:37

Who is she?

Oly fans put up a banner mocking Vranjes for his sex affair with Jelena Karleusa, Serbian singer who is also the wife of Duško Tošić. She is the reason why Vranješ was expelled from Belgium, and now suspended for a month (because he said something along the lines of "you can only masturbate on this whore"). Vranješ has mental problems, such a shame that people like him are paid all that money.

Ahh yes. Apparently he has been suspended from AEK for a month. He was also chasing Bakakis in training to fight him and had to be separated by the AEK staff.   :rir:

Faliro

Derby Day - OSFP vs PAOK - 17.30 GMT

Could be the league decider.

Situation:

All or nothing. What happens today is vital for the championship. Martins vs Ferreira.

Covenant

Citação de: Faliro em 01 de Dezembro de 2019, 12:55

Situation:

All or nothing. What happens today is vital for the championship. Martins vs Ferreira.
Draw. Your thoughts?

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 02 de Dezembro de 2019, 08:26

Situation:

Draw. Your thoughts?

Not a great result for Olympiacos. Difficult game and a poor referee. We needed a win. Just have to be careful not to drop points now and hope PAOK drop some points. PAOK have a super easy draw. The only teams I see causing them some issues is Aris away and perhaps PAO away. PAO raise their game for big games. This season is not resolved. It is us vs PAOK. AEK, PAO, Aris already out the running.

T1n0_SLB

Situation:

How so? Don't u have playoff to play?

Faliro

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 02 de Dezembro de 2019, 13:36

Situation:

How so? Don't u have playoff to play?

We do, but the playoffs - forced on us by the former communist Government, does not begin on zero points. The winner of the league before the playoffs will go into the playoffs with the most points for the mini league. In Greece's previous playoffs, the team that started with the most points, won.

Faliro

I want to thank the Portuguese on the forum for Sa. I also want to thank his parents and the city of Braga where he was born.  :rir:

What a talisman this man is.

He could not watch the penalty and instead watched Gate 7 to know what happened:

Celebrating in the locker room:

https://www.facebook.com/OlympiacosFC/videos/2482357012082798/

Espártaco

Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Dezembro de 2019, 23:15
I want to thank the Portuguese on the forum for Sa. I also want to thank his parents and the city of Braga where he was born.  :rir:

He could not watch the penalty and instead watched Gate 7 to know what happened:

Congrats, agathoí :tocha:

Schweisen Tiger

Citação de: Faliro em 11 de Dezembro de 2019, 23:15

Sá played on Benfica youth teams and is (or at least was) a Benfica supporter.

While playing for Porto, he made some mistakes (in my opinion, normal mistakes) that costed him a future in the club. Going to Olympiakos was the best thing that happened to his career. He's one of those keepers that will progress with age and will be a very good keeper around his 30's, a bit like Rui Patricio. If he had kept his mouth shut about Benfica, while playing at Porto, I could consider him for Benfica, in the future...but because he didn't, I hope that he simply stays far away from Seixal.

Napster03

I believe I speak for the overwhelming majority of the Benfica fans when I say Sá is a piece of shit.

His behaviour towards Benfica when was at porto was beyond pathetic.

WesleyGangadin

Citação de: Napster03 em 14 de Dezembro de 2019, 23:25
I believe I speak for the overwhelming majority of the Benfica fans when I say Sá is a piece of shit.

His behaviour towards Benfica when was at porto was beyond pathetic.

x2

Faliro

A shame he said the things he did.

For me he is an exceptional keeper and also a very nice character. He enhances our team hugely.