Olympiacos Piraeus

Covenant

Citação de: Napster03 em 14 de Dezembro de 2019, 23:25
I believe I speak for the overwhelming majority of the Benfica fans when I say Sá is a piece of shit.

His behaviour towards Benfica when was at porto was beyond pathetic.
Silvio was the same when he played in Braga. They were sad because didn't had a career here. Silvio years later made peafe with his heart.

Covenant

Faliro

We just signed striker Nikola Čumić from Nis.

Carvalho of Forest again.

Moledo again.

Mavropanos from Arsenal.

Benzia seems to be toast.

Faliro

Podence to Wolves for €30 mil rumour.

futeboldelite

Faliro

Playah

Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Janeiro de 2020, 16:58
Opinion on him?
From what i have read he's been a bit hit-or-miss.

futeboldelite

Citação de: Faliro em 20 de Janeiro de 2020, 17:02
Citação de: futeboldelite em 20 de Janeiro de 2020, 17:00

i heard 25.

Perhaps because:

£25 million = €30 million.

hum.. perhaps.

i don't think he worth that much, either way.

Faliro

Citação de: Playah em 20 de Janeiro de 2020, 17:03
Opinion on him?
From what i have read he's been a bit hit-or-miss.

Hit hit hit, but lately a little miss. I think it will be a good deal for Olympiacos.

Was really weird we signed these two old Arabs - Hillal Soudani who is an AM (32) and El Arabi who is a striker (32). I was kinda annoyed when we signed them. It seems even the club didn't think much of them as Soudani was not even put on the European squad list. Both have blown apart the Greek league. El Arabi - 14 goals and 4 assists (top scorer in Greece) and Soudani - 6 goals and 5 assists. Soudani is a terrific player actually.

Podence 3 goals and 4 assists can't keep up with Soudani despite having slightly more minutes. There is also another winger - Masouras - 5 goals - 1 assist who also looks more dangerous.

So to sum up Podence is a good player. Good attack, loyal on the field - hard worker, but i feel he has reached his ceiling at Olympiacos.

Covenant

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 22 de Janeiro de 2020, 19:19
Hard game but 3 more points.

Very hard. OFI are strong this year. Have some nice players like Lisandro Semedo.

Btw.. this is funny. Big 4 owners met today with each other and with UEFA and FIFA officials present.  A rare day indeed. Summed up by a friend on Hellasfootball forum:

Citação de: Amorgos;n8656Brief summary of the Big-4 meeting:

A frosty exchange between Marinakis and Savvidis, with the former accusing the latter of illegally owning a 2nd club (Xanthi), to which Savvidis responded that there should be an investigation into the "many relationships Olympiakos has".

The financial situation at EPO was heavily discussed. Their inability to sell the television rights for the Greek Cup, EPO's unnecessarily bloated staff, EPO wasting too much money, all to the detriment of Greek Football. Resulting in the need to take loans from UEFA.

When Marinakis belligerently demanded answers from EPO President Grammenos about several of these issues, Grammenos responded by saying you don't demand anything from me, to which Marinakis replied, oh that's right, you only do what Savvidis tells you.

Refereeing was heavily discussed, cue the various shady accusations. Alafouzos conceded things were at least improving. Melissanidis meanwhile, also mentioned refereeing several times in the meeting and hoped it would improve.

Marinakis and Melissanidis are not happy with Vitor Pareira who is head of Greek Refereeing and was appointed by FIFA. Meli was also critical of FIFA & UEFA saying they have failed Greek Football the last 5 years.

All parties agreed to meet again soon.

Faliro

Citação de: Chelas em 29 de Janeiro de 2020, 13:49

Yea, maybe for when El Arabi slows down? Guerrero seems to be looking for a new club so there will most likely be space.

The Egyptian did well last time. I wanted his move to be permanent at the time. Only weakness is his injuries, but can't really blame him for that.

Faliro

Podence signed for Wolves.

Now the deal is done I can be more honest. I would not say he is worth more than £10 million but there you go. He struggled the last few months to make an impact.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Faliro em 30 de Janeiro de 2020, 13:32

Podence signed for Wolves.

Now the deal is done I can be more honest. I would not say he is worth more than £10 million but there you go. He struggled the last few months to make an impact.

Whenever I see this stupidity (supposed to symbolize wings? After all, Podence is not a Shqiptar) I remember Shqiptar Xhaka. Just goes to show how stupid copycats most players are.