Olympiacos Piraeus

StellaRojas

Faliro

Citação de: StellaRojas em 23 de Fevereiro de 2020, 22:39
Red and White year :bandeiraslb2: :drunk:

Yip. Hammer blow.

Looks like the Erythrolefki win in Portugal, Serbia and Hellas.

Covenant

Great victory. You have the league in your pocket. Don't give that away like us...

Espártaco

What a night for the Olympians!

Congrats!  :tocha: :tocha: :tocha: :bandeiraslb2: :bandeiraslb2: :bandeiraslb2:

Baron_Davis

Faliro

Thank you Benfiquistas.

You are truly in my heart as brothers. It makes me emotional to say those words because I believe them.

InteriorEsquerdo

Congrats, truly an honorable club you deserve it. No matter what always showing character and ambition. Glory to Olympiakós!

Faliro

Citação de: InteriorEsquerdo em 27 de Fevereiro de 2020, 23:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3b5vmbbd2E

What did the madman say?

«Ήταν μία τεράστια νίκη και πρόκριση. Παίξαμε κόντρα σε μία μεγάλη ομάδα, με σε ένα πολύ ωραίο γήπεδο και το ευχαριστηθήκαμε. Ο Ολυμπιακός είναι μία μεγάλη ευρωπαϊκή ομάδα. Σήμερα οι παίκτες μας έβγαλαν το ταλέντο τους. Είχαμε πει από πριν στους ποδοσφαιριστές να έρθουν εδώ και να ευχαριστηθούν το ποδόσφαιρο.

Και πριν την έναρξη του ματς του είχε δει και πίστευα ότι θα νικήσουμε. Τους έβλεπες ότι το είχαν πιστέψει. Συγχαρητήρια σε όλους. Μεγάλη νίκη μαζί με 6.000 οπαδούς μας. Ήταν μία ονειρική βραδιά για όλους μας και μακάρι να μας αξιώσει ο Θεός να ζήσουμε πολλές τόσο μεγάλες βραδιές ξανά»

Για το αν ήταν δικαίωση για τον ίδιο η πρόκριση: «Σίγουρα ήταν μία μεγάλη δικαίωση, για τη διοίκηση και το προπονητικό τιμ. Τους παίκτες μας, τους εκατομμύρια φιλάθλους του Ολυμπιακού που είναι πάντα κοντά μας όταν παίζουμε στο Καραϊσκάκη, είτε εκτός στην Ευρώπη και τους το χρωστούσαμε αυτό, αλλά και στους εαυτού μας. Είμαστε πολύ χαρούμενοι και θέλουμε να συνεχίσουμε. Δεν σταματάμε να ονειρευόμαστε».

Για το που μπορεί να φτάσουν οι «ερυθρόλευκοι»: «Ο Ολυμπιακός φέτος και στα προκριματικά και στους ομίλους του Τσάμπιονς Λιγκ, αλλά και με τη μεγάλη ομάδα της Άρσεναλ, έπαιξε κόντρα σε δυνατούς αντιπάλους. Πλέον, το πιστεύουμε και το βλέπουμε ότι ο Ολυμπιακός είναι μία μεγάλη ευρωπαϊκή ομάδα, άρα συνεχίζουμε».

--------------------------------------------------------

We are still dreaming. We will not stop. It was a great win, a great qualification. Olympiacos is a great European team. We told them to come here to enjoy the game. Before the match I had told the coach we would win. I want to give it to him. Congratulations. It was a great win and together with our 6,000 fans it was a dreamy night. It was a huge victory and a qualification. We played against a great team, in a very nice stadium and we enjoyed it. Olympiacos is a big European team. Today our players displayed their talent. We had already told the players to come here and enjoy the football.

And before the start of the match I had seen it and I thought we would win. You could see them believing it. Congratulations to everybody. Great win with our 6,000 fans. It was a dreamy night for all of us and I wish God would have us live so many great nights again , "Vangelis Marinakis initially told Cosmote TV.

On whether it was a justification for the qualification itself: "It was definitely a great justification, for the management and the coaching staff. Our players, the millions of Olympiacos fans who are always close to us when we play in Karaiskakis, or outside in Europe, and we owe it to them, but also to ourselves. We are very happy and want to continue. We do not stop dreaming . "

As for the 'reds': ' The Olympics this year in both the Champions League qualifiers and clubs, as well as Arsenal's big team, played against strong opponents. Now, we believe it and we see that Olympiacos is a great European team, so we continue . "

SLB Stars

costapequeno

Congrats faliro.

Great european season.

InteriorEsquerdo

Thank you. And Marinakis with that beard looking classical greek as fuck. Beautiful.

Unpopular Opinion