Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Red Eyes

Well done, Olympiacos! You deserve it, Faliro. O0

Covenant

What are the general opinion about Pedro Martins?

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 09 de Março de 2020, 15:15
What are the general opinion about Pedro Martins?

Very positive. He is respected. Fans want him to stay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinakis has Corona.

Faliro

Fan ban for the game tomorrow.  Hugely damaging to our chances. Game should have been cancelled.

Red Eyes

Are you in Greece now, Faliro?

Faliro

No my friend, London.

I believe the lock down in Athens is pretty intense.

Red Eyes

Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Março de 2020, 14:42
No my friend, London.

As it should be in London... :-X

Faliro

Citação de: Red Eyes em 23 de Março de 2020, 18:31
Citação de: Faliro em 22 de Março de 2020, 14:42
No my friend, London.

As it should be in London... :-X

Pfff.. London is full of rebels. Very disappointing..

Faliro

Marinakis cured. His statement:

'I stayed home, read, communicated with friends and acquaintances, watched television for many hours, listened to music, spent many hours surfing the internet to see what was happening to the rest of the world, and realised once again how vulnerable our planet is.

'I feel the need to thank the doctors for their care and advice. Heroes in green and white t-shirts, who work nightly for their fellow people. The anonymous and well-known friends, each individually, for their unlimited love, their thousands of messages (even lyrics) and their selfless support.

'I also feel compelled, at this critical stage, to send a message that derives largely from the experience of my short-lived adventure. It is worth staying home to protect ourselves and our own people.

'Staying home raises a real shield on ourselves and stops the virus from invading. Staying home shields the whole, many, the public health and limits the spread of coronavirus. That is why there is no room for frivolity or personal decisions. Discipline and full cooperation with the State and the scientific community is essential.

'Once again I remembered what the great Greek writer Nikos Kazantzakis had said: "The stone, the iron, the steel cannot stand. Man can bear".

'Let's discipline and be sure we can afford it. We will come out even stronger on staff, but also nationally. Our health only goes beyond our control. Let us all be good, strong and strong.'

Faliro

Citação de: Festivus em 16 de Abril de 2020, 14:30
https://twitter.com/90sfootball/status/1250514230492553217?s=19

He was a good player. Hard worker too. Miss him.

He could always pull these types of goals out the hat.. even in the Premiership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtJiAWKCPkg

Faliro

Podence did a question and answer about his time at Olympiacos: