Citação de: Calcio em 08 de Julho de 2020, 23:00
Citação de: Faliro em 08 de Julho de 2020, 22:31
Citação de: Calcio em 08 de Julho de 2020, 19:38

Just bought it from classicfootballshirts.co.uk

That is also the last one I bought file!!  :rir:

Bought it a season after it came out.

15 pounds + express shipping, around 30€

I like it  :)

I usually get mine (usually the previous season's top) in the Redstore (shop in the Karaiskaki) for €15 euros. They massively reduce the previous season's top. When was the last time you were in Athens file?

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Julho de 2020, 11:07

I usually get mine (usually the previous season's top) in the Redstore (shop in the Karaiskaki) for €15 euros. They massively reduce the previous season's top. When was the last time you were in Athens file?
Never  ;D

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 09 de Julho de 2020, 12:30
Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Julho de 2020, 11:07

Never  ;D

::)

Faliro

Thank you Portuguese.

Covenant

Any rumors about new season?

Faliro

Citação de: Covenant em 20 de Julho de 2020, 08:10
Any rumors about new season?

Hard to think about it because we are still in this year's Europa Cup and Greek Cup.

However I think the key will be holding on to our starting 11. There are rumours flying around about certain players but we will have to wait and see. Whatever happens, we have faith in Martins.

Faliro

Red Eyes

That seems like one of those games in that everything is against you...

Faliro

Citação de: Red Eyes em 07 de Agosto de 2020, 14:38
That seems like one of those games in that everything is against you...

Both legs.

1st game - we are not allowed our fans because of covid - our fans would have made more of an impact than theirs in the two legs (no offence to Wolves).

1st game they score on a bizarre deflection to make it 1-1 despite us dominating.

We have not played a game in 20 days because the corrupt EPO moves the cup final to September.

Sa injured a few days ago in training. He never gets injured. Just unbelievable we have to use our reserve keeper who has played about 5 games all season in our most important game in ages.

This game - ref refused to let El Arabi's pen go to VAR, El Arabi's offside is absurd, Tsimikas yellow absurd, time wasting should have been around 10 minutes of extra time, not 6. Ball boys refused to give our players the ball.

As you said, just seems it was not meant to be.

Easily the most bitter I have felt for an Olympiacos game in my life. Disgusted.

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 09 de Agosto de 2020, 13:46
Citação de: Faliro em 06 de Agosto de 2020, 23:15

What does it say, File?

LURE

Gerasimos Manolidis reveals Benfica's intentions to include Samaris in the proposal package of Olympiacos with Samedo.

Sportime is a perhaps one of the best papers, the site is here: https://www.sportime.gr/

In other news Tsimikas is on the verge to of being sold to Liverpool for around €13 million.

Jiujitsu

Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Agosto de 2020, 16:03

What does it say, File?

LURE

Gerasimos Manolidis reveals Benfica's intentions to include Samaris in the proposal package of Olympiacos with Samedo.

Sportime is a perhaps one of the best papers, the site is here: https://www.sportime.gr/

In other news Tsimikas is on the verge to of being sold to Liverpool for around €13 million.

How do you see that business?

What do you guys think about Ruben in general as a player and is personality?

Faliro

Citação de: Jiujitsu em 09 de Agosto de 2020, 22:27
Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Agosto de 2020, 16:03

What does it say, File?

LURE

How do you see that business?

What do you guys think about Ruben in general as a player and is personality?

Well I don't want Samaris back, his form - both club and country has dipped dramatically the last few years.

As for Tsimikas, very sad to see someone who dominates at LB in the Champions League and Europa League against big opponents become a back-up for Robertson at Liverpool. However the money is good.

Semedo is a good player, good attitude and a valued member of the squad. He is pro-active as a CB which is hugely important - doesn't wait for things to happen. He is a very smooth passer and can also score. Been massively impressed by him. Personality wise he is positive and just in general seems a really nice guy.