Olympiacos Piraeus

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 14 de Agosto de 2020, 02:18
Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Agosto de 2020, 19:34
How much do you want for Mady?

I will pay.

I adore this player. No idea what olympiacos want for him, the true Tsimikas price only came out a day before the signatures. Mady has goals in him, super passing and non-stop energy. The guy is terrific. From what I remember when Sheffield United wanted him 8 months ago, Olympiacos had the price at around £17 million.

https://www.sheffieldunited.news/analysis/a-closer-look-at-sheffield-united-linked-midfielder-mady-camara/

Calcio

Holebas back. Is he going to be 1st choice?

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 18 de Agosto de 2020, 12:51
Holebas back. Is he going to be 1st choice?

File.. i have no idea. Shocked we are buying old players. This guy is exceptional but still... hopefully we get Koutris back from mallorca.

Faliro

Guilherme gone.

Pepe of Guimaraes first option to replace. Is he any good?

miguelsousamartins

Citação de: Faliro em 27 de Agosto de 2020, 21:18
Guilherme gone.

good player  O0 O0

ra1621

Citação de: miguelsousamartins em 27 de Agosto de 2020, 21:19
Guilherme gone.

good player 
Temos 50% do passe, acho?

GTtdi_SLB

Pêpê, not Pepe. Pepe is a swine that plays for oporco and injuries adversaries intentionally while faking injuries or other ashaming stunts.

Kobille

Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Agosto de 2020, 11:01
Well I don't want Samaris back, his form - both club and country has dipped dramatically the last few years.

As for Tsimikas, very sad to see someone who dominates at LB in the Champions League and Europa League against big opponents become a back-up for Robertson at Liverpool. However the money is good.

Semedo is a good player, good attitude and a valued member of the squad. He is pro-active as a CB which is hugely important - doesn't wait for things to happen. He is a very smooth passer and can also score. Been massively impressed by him. Personality wise he is positive and just in general seems a really nice guy.
Samaris was a key player in the national league title we won in 2018/19 and his contract was renewed shortly after.
One can only speculate what happened last season, but the truth is that no one was expecting Samaris disappearing from the team after such an incredible season. Bruno Lage had some questionable choices regarding first teams and substitutes, that's for sure.
Anyhow, Samaris really likes Benfica and Portugal, and Benfica supporters in general also like Samaris. I am very curious to see how Samaris will perform with Jorge Jesus, provided he stays in the team of course.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Calcio

Guilherme gone.

Top player File!

Might buy another jersey with his name on it  ;D

Calcio

Pêpê is done, its seems. :)

Any other transfer news?

Faliro

Citação de: Calcio em 02 de Setembro de 2020, 02:30
Pêpê is done, its seems. :)

Any other transfer news?

Thiago from Forest very close again.

Yann M'Vila from St Etienne.

Faliro