Olympiacos Piraeus

MiguelPalma92

diogo32

Não faltaram jogadores portugueses que foram para lá e afinal o contrato ja era diferente ou ficaram meses sem receber.

Era relativamente comum um jogador de nível médio cá (2a liga) ter propostas para o Chipre de 3/4mil euros mais casa. Só que se a coisa começa a correr mal...

Faliro

Was a tough game vs Arsenal. 3 of our CBs were injured and unable to play - Ba, Semedo and Avraam. As a result M'vila had play at CB. Sa is out of form.. players are exhausted. At this time of year - a small - relatively cheap squad will start to fade against an Arsenal team whose players are worth over half a billion euros.

For our game vs AEL tomorrow Xristofilopoulos was called up to replace injured Ba, Semedo and Avraam. He is 17 and has been training with the first team for a while. I am curious to see what he is like with Greece's history of turning out such good CBs.

Faliro

Baron_Davis

Cloughie

Faliro

Faliro

Our 16 year old CB.. Kalogeropoulos. Already 1.84 tall. Already starting games - youngest player ever to start - he is 16 years old. We got him for €6000 euros.. all because Asteras tried to sneak him to PAOK. He is already worth around 6 million imo. Flawless CB.

https://sportdog.gr/sports/podosfairo/article/647241/casa-de-papel-o-kalogeropoylos-h-teleia-lhsteia-me-6-000-gia-talento-20-ekat-xylopita-se-paok

Faliro

Today was the fiesta. Beautiful ceremony,  I had to hold back the tears a few times. First when it showed normal Piraeus citizens with the cup..(34.14).. the old yiayia doing her cross and kissing the cup while drinking a coffee. Beautiful video about every day Piraeus people. The parading of the 46 cups was impressive - 27.20. The dancing and traditional dress to celebrate 200 years since the Greek revolution was excellent 39.07. The trophy as well was presented by Greek in revolutionary costumes. Martins was very happy, as far as I am concerned he read the situation perfectly when he came to olympiacos and evolved beautifully as a professional. The Portuguese were wrapped in their flags with one Portuguese guy in the video with a red and white flag? Beautiful celebrations.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBoFfYbzOdE

Calcio

Faliro

Faliro