PAOK FC

AMSILVA

Tziolis is a very smart player, but he's sooooooo slow.  Perfect example of a player who's mind is more suited than his body.

AMSILVA

I read reports that Wernbloom has been in private training in the off season and is physically fit to play immediately.  He would be taking over for our weakest spot on the roster, and replacing Canas who made MANY mistakes against Spartak. 

Faliro

Citação de: AMSILVA em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 17:47
Tziolis is a very smart player, but he's sooooooo slow.  Perfect example of a player who's mind is more suited than his body.

He has the speed of a 40 year old and passes backwards more than any midfielder I have seen in any league in the world.  However his agent is a miracle worker and Skibbe has an IQ of around 80. Interesting talking of slow big midfielders that dont tackle much.. we have offered Tachtsidis to nearly every club in Europe and no one wants him.

Faliro

Citação de: AMSILVA em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 17:50
I read reports that Wernbloom has been in private training in the off season and is physically fit to play immediately.  He would be taking over for our weakest spot on the roster, and replacing Canas who made MANY mistakes against Spartak.

Kinda think Canas is quite a good player.

AMSILVA

He's a good player, but inconsistent.  I think we agree that Wernbloom, even at 32 years old is 2 levels above Canas. 

Faliro

Citação de: AMSILVA em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 17:56
He's a good player, but inconsistent.  I think we agree that Wernbloom, even at 32 years old is 2 levels above Canas.

Perhaps. Depends how he gels I guess. I never thought Canas was spectacular - but I do believe you had the best midfield in Hellas last season.

ZICKLER

GTtdi_SLB

What would be the overall budget for PAOK? yearly budget for football.

AMSILVA

Citação de: Faliro em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 18:12
Citação de: AMSILVA em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 17:56

Perhaps. Depends how he gels I guess. I never thought Canas was spectacular - but I do believe you had the best midfield in Hellas last season.

I don't agree.  I think Mauricio under performed last year...but he looks like a different player so far this year.  I think this year with Mauricio - Wernbloom we will have the best midfield in Greece.

AMSILVA

Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 18:18
What would be the overall budget for PAOK? yearly budget for football.

I think it is currently at $60Million

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Thank you for that song. We kindly adapted it some years ago and sounds great on our voices too.

AMSILVA

Do you have a youtube clip so I can hear?

Ned Kelly

Btw, once upon a time when we were still supporters and not customers, our anniversary celebrations were for the common people and not exclusive for guys in suits and FPF/Liga corrupt guests, so I had the possibility of participating in these kind of atmosphere. Respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avoqrAnralQ