PAOK FC

AMSILVA

GTtdi_SLB

Citação de: AMSILVA em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 18:21
Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 17 de Agosto de 2018, 18:18
What would be the overall budget for PAOK? yearly budget for football.

I think it is currently at $60Million
60M€ is quite an amount. According to wiki Thessaloniki has 314k inhabitants with a surrounding area of 1.104.460 habitants. I didn't know.

Arceus_17

your midfield seems to be clearly the strongest sector. Mauricio, Vierinha, Wernbloom, Biseswar, all good players and very well known names. Defense and attack seem underwhelming.

We expect a confortable result in the first game, otherwise we will have a bad time in the hostile Toumbas for sure.

AMSILVA

Vieirinha - Varella - Chatzeridis/Crespo - Matos is actually a very good back line.  Other than the 10 minutes our defense fell asleep against Spartak, our defense did great in all 4 matches of European play. 

Up front, if you underestimate Pelkas, Warda, Limnios or Prijovic, they'll make you pay.

We beat Basile with a 5-1 aggregate, and Benfica is only ranked 3 places higher in UEFA Club rankings.  We beat Spartak with a 3-2 aggregate, but if you watched the second match, it should have been a 6-2 coefficient.

We can score.  Between April 2017 to April 2018, in League and Cup play PAOK scored 13 goals on Vlachodemos in 5 matches.

Godescalco

Kalos irthes sto forum mas, AMSILVA!

Do you have any Portuguese ancestry? I ask this because of "Silva" in your screenname.

AMSILVA

No, my wife is Portuguese.  Silva is her maiden name.  I figured I'd blend in well with it in my name, lol.

StellaRojas

Citação de: Gottschalk em 19 de Agosto de 2018, 18:13
Kalos irthes sto forum mas, AMSILVA!

Do you have any Portuguese ancestry? I ask this because of "Silva" in your screenname.

Do you have any Greek ancestry Gottschalk? You know quite a lot about Greek/Ancient Greek grammar and orthography. O0

Godescalco

Citação de: StellaRojas em 19 de Agosto de 2018, 20:04Do you have any Greek ancestry Gottschalk? You know quite a lot about Greek/Ancient Greek grammar and orthography. O0

No.

What I know about Greek language and culture comes from personal study. Formally speaking, I did take two years of Modern Greek in college a decade ago, more or less.

Basic Ancient Greek was taught to me by my Latin professor in high school. All the rest is just personal endeavor.

Demichel

AMSILVA welcome to our forum. Hope the two clashes between Benfica and PAOK  will be two great football games!  :drunk: :drunk:

Ned Kelly

Who remembers PAOK for this player who knew how to f*ck up a good party?

The last part of the video is from Luanda, Angola. sporting lizzards could win the championship in that match and even so, the majority of supporters watching were Benfica's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=314&v=JI5n8TOUFcA

SABRY!

Iron Mask

Citação de: Ned Kelly em 20 de Agosto de 2018, 23:06
Who remembers PAOK for this player who knew how to f*ck up a good party?

The last part of the video is from Luanda, Angola. sporting lizzards could win the championship in that match and even so, the majority of supporters watching were Benfica's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=314&v=JI5n8TOUFcA

SABRY!

I remember much better the best Greek player to ever step foot in our club. The man, the legend.... Triantafyllos Machairidis.

Seriously now, apart from this tree trunk, Greek players were alright...Fyssas, Samaris, Katsoranis and Karagounis.

Demichel

PAOK is ahead now(away goals).

We have a retarded coach who puts André Almeida (the weakest link) taking free kicks.
Cervi passing backwards stayed in the game and then Zivkovic earlier subbed.
Two flops like Ferreyra and Seferovic together in the attack.

Pelkas is a very nice player btw. And PAOK as I predicted were more dangerous than Fenerbahçe. I think unfortunately that Benfica will go to Europa League.

Faliro

Missed the game because of a party.  Will try and watch the game on delay. Seems PAOK did their homework.

Jar Jay

Citação de: Faliro em 21 de Agosto de 2018, 23:23
Missed the game because of a party.  Will try and watch the game on delay. Seems PAOK did their homework.
Rui Vitoria missed class.