Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Março de 2019, 22:00
Citação de: Cloughie em 26 de Março de 2019, 20:38
Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Março de 2019, 01:34
Two draws.

Thoughts?

Change the manager. Now.

Lol, serious??

Just like the other idiot at Benfica.
Santos is blocking the progression of Portugal NT. Not even the much needed renewal has been done.

Faliro

Citação de: Cloughie em 26 de Março de 2019, 22:34
Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Março de 2019, 22:00
Citação de: Cloughie em 26 de Março de 2019, 20:38
Citação de: Faliro em 26 de Março de 2019, 01:34
Two draws.

Thoughts?

Change the manager. Now.

Lol, serious??

Just like the other idiot at Benfica.
Santos is blocking the progression of Portugal NT. Not even the much needed renewal has been done.

Now perhaps I should describe to you all the damage he did to the Greek NT..  to the point we were unwatchable..

:3-6:94

Porto fucked up with a club younger than me after winning away
  :rir:

mramalhadas

Porto which is under UEFA fair play lost nothing more than 40 million of euros for a Russian team.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Faliro

The demise of Porto is indeed very tasty.

:)

:3-6:94

Festivus

Fernando Santos did it again. He's garbage and always will be.

mramalhadas

Citação de: Festivus em 14 de Outubro de 2019, 21:58
Fernando Santos did it again. He's garbage and always will be.

A glorified Rui Vitória. I am more convinced that we won that Euro by luck.

Faliro

I would say Vieirinha's Greek is fluent. Only a 1% give away very very few times where i can sense a tiny bit of portuguese shortness to a word or two - virtually perfect - and speaks like an actual Greek guy including lazy habits and long expressions - even facial expressions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47fjBSHUXJY

Covenant

Faliro

Faliro

I see you want foreign referees for big games like in Greece.

filipe92

Citação de: Faliro em 10 de Fevereiro de 2020, 11:18
I see you want foreign referees for big games like in Greece.

We do but it will never happen.

The point that he was trying to make is that if a referee from a different country makes a mistake at least it won't be because he is connected somehow to porto or Benfica. it will be a genuine mistake.

I mean look at Artur Soares dias, how the heck can this guy be called for a porto Benfica when he has his business in porto and there's constant photos of members of porto board or porto fans at his place. I mean there is a line and it has been crossed. There should be something in the legislation about "conflict of interest".

Unfortunately, A bit like in Greece in Portugal anything goes. I have made peace with the fact that Portuguese football will never change. Whoever plays dirtier... wins.