Scottish Football 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Celticfan

Citação de: Covenant em 22 de Janeiro de 2023, 21:47What you think about losing Josip Juranović?

Normally would be gutted but we signed a Canadian player from MLS called Alistair Johnston who looks really promising so far and is hard as nails. It's still early but the signs are good and he is younger than Juranovic.

I'm a little disappointed in the fee we got for him and likewise Giakoumakis but guessing it's because they are a bit older and most non English clubs seem skint.

Celticfan

Celtic are 3 trophies away from over taking Rangers all time haul. They will likely will the league this year which reduces it to 2 and there is still the Scottish cup to be played so it could be 1. Rangers fans are freaking out about it.

A European cup win trumps everything though in my opinion.

bruno cardoso

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
2 min
Rangers FC announce the pre-contract signing of Dujon Sterling from Chelsea. 🔵 #RangersFC

"Dujon will officially become a Ranger on July 1, on a four-year deal, subject to international clearance".

Notguilty

Citação de: Celticfan em 01 de Março de 2023, 21:22Celtic are 3 trophies away from over taking Rangers all time haul. They will likely will the league this year which reduces it to 2 and there is still the Scottish cup to be played so it could be 1. Rangers fans are freaking out about it.

A European cup win trumps everything though in my opinion.
you guys lucky there's not  24 0rphan guys making a club with red and white colors

bruno cardoso

Jack Butland a custo zero no Rangers FC.
O guardião de 30 anos deixa o Crystal Palace e assina um contrato válido até Junho de 2027

Celticfan

Beale sacked at Rangers after falling 7 points behind already and not qualifying for the Champions League. The guy was all talk

Covenant

Citação de: Celticfan em 03 de Outubro de 2023, 00:12Beale sacked at Rangers after falling 7 points behind already and not qualifying for the Champions League. The guy was all talk
Some people Said that was him the reason of Gerrard good work.😅 Same happened here in Portugal with André Villas Boas and Vítor Pereira. Funny enough, both are flops when they don't have the protection of Porto.

What you think about the return of Rodgers?

Celticfan

Citação de: Covenant em 05 de Outubro de 2023, 13:00
Citação de: Celticfan em 03 de Outubro de 2023, 00:12Beale sacked at Rangers after falling 7 points behind already and not qualifying for the Champions League. The guy was all talk
Some people Said that was him the reason of Gerrard good work.😅 Same happened here in Portugal with André Villas Boas and Vítor Pereira. Funny enough, both are flops when they don't have the protection of Porto.

What you think about the return of Rodgers?

I was okay with it. I understood the reasons he left. I think he has won most fans over again after a slow start. Replacing Ange was always going to be tough. The team feels a bit weaker this year with no Jota or Giakoumakis and we need to replace Joe Hart and our lb. If he gets backed I think he can improve us.

bruno cardoso

Ryan McGinlay
@TheRyanMcGinlay
·
29 min
🇵🇹 Tiago Araujo of Estoril is getting linked with Celtic.

🦅 Portuguese U21 internationalist who originated from Benfica's academy - same as Jota and Bernardo.

🛡� He's a left-back according to Transfermarkt, but can also play left-wing and right-wing.

⬆️ Stands at 6ft tall.

Celticfan

Is he good? Most of our summer signings were utter dung