Sport Lisboa e Benfica

PsychoFan

Citação de: cipri_slb em 03 de Agosto de 2014, 02:37
Citação de: PsychoFan em 03 de Agosto de 2014, 02:26
It depends on Porto really, if their new coach is competent or not, because individual quality, they have and a lot for the portuguese league.
You forgot Sporting
Sporting is stronger than last season, but still... I don't know if it's enough, we'll see.

Lm27

You can still sign some decent players....I mean even Serie A is completely broke but there are loans or things like that

pcssousa

Our main problem was defense. And both our best defenders are injured and didn't play.
The ones who played had many individual mistakes that led to the goals. With Luisão and Jardel or Lisandro, we wouldn't get so many goals.

Also, Artur isn't a good keeper, we should get one.

Can we win the league? Honestly, I don't know. I'm not afraid of either sporting and porto. Sporting has no stamina, no top players and is not a winning team, they don't count. Porto lost their last references, they are now a team without porto's spirit, with too many foreigners with more name than quality. If they lose Jackson Martinez, they will be a poor side.

I'm only worried about us, honestly.

PsychoFan

Artur is a shitty goalkeeper, it's inadmissible he still be in the club.

Sign decent players? After Emirates Cup?  ;D Probably mission impossible, my friend.

Win the league... it's possible, but like I said it will depend on Lopetegui.

What a fucked up pre-season. Laughable.

Lm27

Also you dont have extra-EU players limit so transfers should be easier for you...
Porto signed Casemiro on loan, Benfica have to do the same thing with other players.

PsychoFan

Citação de: Lm27 em 03 de Agosto de 2014, 16:48
Also you dont have extra-EU players limit so transfers should be easier for you...
Porto signed Casemiro on loan, Benfica have to do the same thing with other players.
Loan? No thank you.

Jorge Jesus said after the game that will arrive 3 players, 1 GR, 1 defensive midfielder and 1 striker. And Enzo and Gaitán will probably stay.

cipri_slb

Siqueira signed for Benfica on loan, this season he go to Atletico Madrid... Loan no...

Lm27

Citação de: cipri_slb em 03 de Agosto de 2014, 19:48

Siqueira signed for Benfica on loan, this season he go to Atletico Madrid... Loan no...

Because Benfica didnt buy him.
There's nothing wrong with players on loan, if they're good you buy them, if they dont deliver they go back

PsychoFan

Citação de: Lm27 em 03 de Agosto de 2014, 21:02

There's nothing wrong with players on loan, if they're good you buy them, if they dont deliver they go back
He wanted to go to Atletico, requested a salary that Benfica could not afford. Benfica is only an intermediate club, where players come, learn and leave. But for Benfica make money can not be with loaned players.

T1n0_SLB

Citação de: PsychoFan em 03 de Agosto de 2014, 21:12

He wanted to go to Atletico, requested a salary that Benfica could not afford. Benfica is only an intermediate club, where players come, learn and leave. But for Benfica make money can not be with loaned players.

Not true.

PsychoFan

Citação de: T1n0_SLB em 03 de Agosto de 2014, 21:44

Not true.
Ok.

cipri_slb

Not true.

It is the word of Siqueira against the word of Vieira, who to believe? hard.

I also think he wanted to go to Atletico

Lm27

Citação de: cipri_slb em 04 de Agosto de 2014, 00:33

Not true.

It is the word of Siqueira against the word of Vieira, who to believe? hard.

I also think he wanted to go to Atletico

Probably....Atletico is a great team at the moment with a very good manager.
Also he can become the new Filipe Luis fot the team

T1n0_SLB

Betwen Vieira's word and anyone else word's i know witch i don't believe.