Sport Lisboa e Benfica

diogo32

15M for 50%. Vieira doesn't want to be champion this year.

Faliro

Citação de: diogo32 em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 15:29

Bit confused on this one. Was Mitroglou not happy or did the board push him out? This was a surprise even for Greek journalists so if Mitroglou did want to leave - he didn't mention it to a soul - not even his agent!

BCaldeira

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 15:34

Bit confused on this one. Was Mitroglou not happy or did the board push him out? This was a surprise even for Greek journalists so if Mitroglou did want to leave - he didn't mention it to a soul - not even his agent!

I'm thinking that he's being pushed out by the board. They're clearly desperate to make money as this, and other sales, indicate.

diogo32

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 15:34

The board push him out. But I wouldn't be surprised if the player now says something like "the president did everything to keep me, but I really wanted to leave". Same old shit story.

Vieira wants to make money and steal gabigol from sporting, so a forward have to leave.

Cloughie

Galrinho1#

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 15:15
Mitroglou gone?

I thought he had at least 2 more years at Benfica.

How much did you get for him?

The press writes 15M for 50% of the pass. If its true is a bit stupid because the player is 29 years old and will be difficult for Benfica receive more money. The sale should be the entire pass.
Most of the benfiquistas do not agree with this sale but in my opinion being Seferovic doing very good exhibitions it would be probable that the Greek will get relegated to the bench. And Benfica still have Jimenez. Being on the bench would devalue himself. Being currently with the high quote I think now it is better moment but not for these values and percentages.

I think that Mitroglou will be the first greek on Marseille. Godd luck for him O0

cavpacores

Bad Mitro

Didn´t want to stay

Only thinks in euros

Our amazing president did all he can to maintain him but he didn´t want

Praise LFV

Bad Mitro!!

ironic mode off!!

Faliro

Citação de: Galrinho1# em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 15:40
Mitroglou gone?

The press writes 15M for 50% of the pass. If its true is a bit stupid because the player is 29 years old and will be difficult for Benfica receive more money. The sale should be the entire pass.
Most of the benfiquistas do not agree with this sale but in my opinion being Seferovic doing very good exhibitions it would be probable that the Greek will get relegated to the bench. And Benfica still have Jimenez. Being on the bench would devalue himself. Being currently with the high quote I think now it is better moment but not for these values and percentages.

I think that Mitroglou will be the first greek on Marseille. Godd luck for him O0

I think you right. The only one I can think of is the Marseille born Antonis Rikka - but although owned by Marseille and going through their youth academy - he never actually played a game for them.

I get the feeling Mitroglou would have stayed if could.

diogo32

Mitro listening to demis roussos "goodbye my love goodbye "

Galrinho1#

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 15:45
Mitroglou gone?

I think you right. The only one I can think of is the Marseille born Antonis Rikka - but although owned by Marseille and going through their youth academy - he never actually played a game for them.

The coach of Marseille, Rudi Garcia, in order to secure the hiring, spoke with Mitroglou demonstrating the important role he has reserved for him.
Press revealed yesterday that he already has an agreement with the french club, receiving 2.5 million euros net per year (800 thousand euros more than in Luz), and intends to accept this challenge.
Having conquered everything in Portugal is natural that he has also shown willingness to leave but that does not excuse the poor sale of Benfica.
Mitroglou has never spent more than 3 consecutive seasons in a club. I find it difficult stay that duration in France too. I would like to see him do better than the 27 goals (his personal record at one season) at Marseille but they not have such good assistants like Benfica.

In the French championship I only remember Akis Zikos in Monaco who participated in the champions league final.

Faliro

Citação de: Galrinho1# em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 16:39
Mitroglou gone?

The coach of Marseille, Rudi Garcia, in order to secure the hiring, spoke with Mitroglou demonstrating the important role he has reserved for him.
Press revealed yesterday that he already has an agreement with the french club, receiving 2.5 million euros net per year (800 thousand euros more than in Luz), and intends to accept this challenge.
Having conquered everything in Portugal is natural that he has also shown willingness to leave but that does not excuse the poor sale of Benfica.
Mitroglou has never spent more than 3 consecutive seasons in a club. I find it difficult stay that duration in France too. I would like to see him do better than the 27 goals (his personal record at one season) at Marseille but they not have such good assistants like Benfica.

In the French championship I only remember Akis Zikos in Monaco who participated in the champions league final.

Zikos was a good midfielder. Left out of Euro 2004 because he got into an argument with Otto Rehegel. I believe Zikos is the only Greek to ever play in a UCL final.

There have been a few Greeks in the French championship. To name a few..
Tavlaridis: Lille, Saint-Étienne.
Viktor Klonaridis was at Lens.
Tasoulis is now in Lens on loan.
Panagiotis Vlachodimos (brother of the keeper you made an offer for yesterday) is at Nîmes.

diogo32

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 17:00
Mitroglou gone?

Zikos was a good midfielder. Left out of Euro 2004 because he got into an argument with Otto Rehegel. I believe Zikos is the only Greek to ever play in a UCL final.

Panagiotis Vlachodimos (brother of the keeper you made an offer for yesterday) is at Nîmes.

The offer for the PAO goalkeeper is real? Is he good?

Faliro

Citação de: diogo32 em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 17:08
Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 17:00
Mitroglou gone?

The offer for the PAO goalkeeper is real? Is he good?

Has talent and physical body are good. Every day he languishes at PAO he rots. Their team is anarchic.

Naruto

Citação de: Faliro em 31 de Agosto de 2017, 19:01

Hi Faliro

VLACHODIMOS from panathinaikos is coming to Benfica in January.

What is your opinion about this goalkeeper? Is he good?

Faliro

The agents who read these forums ignored me for the first time!  ;D

I think he is ok for a 3rd keeper, may even be a good keeper one day. For me there are better keepers in Greece.