Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Covenant

Great game yesterday! Another Derby wednesday.

Faliro

Joao Felix really as good as the hype?

Obi-Juan Kenobi

Citação de: Faliro em 28 de Fevereiro de 2019, 15:36
Joao Felix really as good as the hype?

Pretty much, yeah.

Greatest talent coming out of Benfica youth teams since Bernardo Silva.

Faliro

Watched from the 70th minute. Stunning.

Arceus_17

Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Março de 2019, 22:59

Samaris was huge today...one of the players that has improved a lot after the Coach Donkey left and Lage came.

Faliro

Citação de: Arceus_17 em 02 de Março de 2019, 23:29
Citação de: Faliro em 02 de Março de 2019, 22:59

Samaris was huge today...one of the players that has improved a lot after the Coach Donkey left and Lage came.

I only saw from the 70th min, Samaris's interception was almost mythical - that was a goal all day long up until he put the end of his foot on it.. He was close to getting a second yellow at times due to the passion (he was possessed clearly), but he seemed a different player than the one he is for the Greek NT - an institution he clearly doesn't care about at all and I don't blame him.

The last time I saw him this powerful was when he was still at Olympiacos. He clearly is Benfica to his soul. You can see that.

This game could be the difference. Immense from Benfica. This is the type of game that wins a championship. Porto looked impotent and panicked and I don't often see that. The energy and intensity of the game was very impressive. Good advert for Portuguese football - more importantly -super result for Benfica.

:slb2: :slb2: :slb2:

Covenant

Great win against Dínamo. We need to win sunday, will be a tough game.

TFFS

Falirooooooo... You will celebrate like us.... Please, be one of us in that night, if we are the champions. You are a legend of this forum. Benfica is your 2nd club.

Arceus_17

Citação de: TFFS em 30 de Abril de 2019, 06:18
Falirooooooo... You will celebrate like us.... Please, be one of us in that night, if we are the champions. You are a legend of this forum. Benfica is your 2nd club.

:smokin:

Faliro

Citação de: TFFS em 30 de Abril de 2019, 06:18

:rir:

I have to admit I was happy Porto fucked up against Rio Ave this weekend and gave some breathing room!   :winner:

Faliro

For a second there I thought Rio Ave would fuck us too!  :huh:

Seems this one is going down to do the wire.

Calcio

Citação de: Faliro em 12 de Maio de 2019, 22:13
For a second there I thought Rio Ave would fuck us too!  :huh:

Seems this one is going down to do the wire.
A tie will make it.