LE 1/16F 1ª Mão: Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica, 14Fev. Qui. 17h55 *SPORTTV1*

Galatasaray SK 1 - 2 SL Benfica

Liga Europa

Galatasaray SK: Muslera, Linnes, Luyindama, Marcão, Nagatomo, Fernando, Belhanda, Ndiaye, Féghouli, Onyekuru, Diagne
Treinador: Fatih Terim
SL Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos, Sébastien Corchia, Rúben Dias, Ferro, Yuri Ribeiro, Florentino Luís, Gedson Fernandes (Andreas Samaris [87m]), Eduardo Salvio (Gabriel [48m]), Franco Cervi (Filip Krovinović [80m]), João Félix, Haris Seferović
Treinador: Bruno Lage
Golos: Eduardo Salvio (27), Haris Seferović (64)

GTtdi_SLB

I would be ashamed to use an excuse such as a spanish referee to justify a defeat against a team composed of 7 players from our B team (juniors) with an average age of 22,9 y old. Gala should have scored 3 or 4 and they didn't. Reality check, up and down, all the way. Really you believe that Gala can win 0-2 in Luz? name me the teams that last did it on the last 20 yara.

Hölderlin

Citação de: blog benficaatemorrer em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:54
se esses gajos fossem do sport e andassem aqui com essa conversa o que lhes faziam?

Não, blog, se fosses moderador, o que é que TU fazias?

#selftudo

blog benficaatemorrer

Citação de: Hölderlin em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 14:14
Citação de: blog benficaatemorrer em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:54
se esses gajos fossem do sport e andassem aqui com essa conversa o que lhes faziam?

Não, blog, se fosses moderador, o que é que TU fazias?

#selftudo
já tinham lido um fuck off e estavam a fazer ó ó no fórum dos clubes deles...

Black Eagle

Citação de: Schweisen Tiger em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:43
Cunyet Çakir, also known as "Puta que pariu o turco" lolololol do que me foram lembrar...

Cuneyt Cakir is a skilled but corrupt-minded referee. He manipulates games in favor of the powerfull.

rppc

Citação de: Black Eagle em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 14:18
Citação de: Schweisen Tiger em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:43
Cunyet Çakir, also known as "Puta que pariu o turco" lolololol do que me foram lembrar...

Cuneyt Cakir is a skilled but corrupt-minded referee. He manipulates games in favor of the powerfull.

We know...

When Enzo was struck in the penalty area against Juventus and that bastard, who was standing just a couple of metres away, didn't give us the penalty... That's a moment Benfica supporters will never forget.

Puta que pariu o turco.

Black Eagle

Citação de: GTtdi_SLB em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 14:11
I would be ashamed to use an excuse such as a spanish referee to justify a defeat against a team composed of 7 players from our B team (juniors) with an average age of 22,9 y old. Gala should have scored 3 or 4 and they didn't. Reality check, up and down, all the way. Really you believe that Gala can win 0-2 in Luz? name me the teams that last did it on the last 20 yara.

Being ashamed and Gala supporters? Hahaha, they have no ethical considerations, no moral standard when it comes to soccer and success. They can easily swallow any misconducts of referees if they are in favor of them. They never admit defeats, always find excuses. I explained it to you many times.

rppc

Citação de: red lion_35 em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:39
The score of the return match will be Benfica 0 - Galatasaray 2. We can do this if a fair-minded and neutral referee conducts that game. Not this Spanish idiot.

My friend, Benfica went to your stadium mostly with second-liners, some of whom had never played for the main team before, and easily controlled and won the match like it was taking candy from a baby.

What makes you think you'll stand a chance in Lisbon?

GTtdi_SLB

Citação de: rppc em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 14:35
The score of the return match will be Benfica 0 - Galatasaray 2. We can do this if a fair-minded and neutral referee conducts that game. Not this Spanish idiot.

My friend, Benfica went to your stadium mostly with second-liners, some of whom had never played for the main team before, and easily controlled and won the match like it was taking candy from a baby.

Their ego :)

uma equipa que manteve o Carole como defesa esquerda titular uns 3 anos...

Kunstler

Black Eagle

Citação de: Schweisen Tiger em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:44

With those center backs? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Hahahaha, they think that Marcao will go to Barcelona. 😂😂😂😂😂

Black Eagle

Citação de: piwo em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:45

With a neutral referee another penalty would be given to Benfica. The one where there was a fault over Joao Felix.

As l said before, if Benfica take it seriously, will score at least 4 goals. Galatasaray is a miserable team in away games. Even if a Turkish refereee officiate the game, Benfica will crash them.

jagoncardoso

Um orgulho imenso do que a equipa técnica e jogadores estão a fazer nos últimos 10 jogos!

Ontem já eram esperadas algumas alterações na equipa inicial, mas não tantos. No entanto, acabou por não se sentir uma quebra significativa. É verdade que notou-se em alguns momentos a falta de tempo de jogo de alguns jogadores, mas é como Bruno Lage diz: quem treina bem também joga bem. Em outubro, uma equipa parecida a esta tinha dificuldades com Montalegres e Aroucas. Agora, é o que se vê: vai a um dos ambientes mais adversos da Europa e transmite a ideia que tem quase sempre o jogo controlado.
A entrada em jogo foi boa, mas eles acabaram por equilibrar o jogo. O penalty aparece numa fase que eles pareciam melhores. O golo do Galatasaray nasce de erros individuais. O 2-1 mostra a debilidades deles no eixo da defesa. Até ao fim, eles só criaram perigo num remate do Feghouli e na monumental defesa do Odysseas. Apesar do turcos terem maior posse de bola, pareceu que o 3-1 esteve sempre mais perto do que o 2-2.

Mais do que revelação, Florentino está a confirmar tudo o que ja tinha feito nos juniores e equipa B. Que monstro!

A eliminatória está bem encaminhada, mas ainda faltam 90 min pelo menos. Mas depois disto, só pode haver confiança para o que resta jogar.

Black Eagle

Citação de: rppc em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 14:35

I give statistics: Galatasaray won only 2 game out of last 30 games in European competitions. They explain their defeat against Benfica with Spanish ref., ok. Wha explain, then, their remaining 27 games?

Avante

Citação de: red lion_35 em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 11:46
The Spanish referee supported you as you are Portugese and You won by a cheap penalty but We cannot ignore your good game. You are already in the next round of the last 16 in the tournament. I hope You can take the UEFA cup. I will support Benfica in Europe here after You are my second team after Galatasaray. You shall be the champion in your league and Porto may be the 2nd.

O árbitro espanhol apoiou-o quando se tornou português e ganhou com uma penalidade barata, mas não podemos ignorar o seu bom jogo. Você já está nos últimos 16 torneios no torneio. Eu espero que você consiga o troféu. Depois da segunda equipa depois do Galatasaray, vou apoiar o Benfica na Europa. O campeão da liga, o Porto pode ser o segundo.

Undiano Malenko, Benfica - CSKA Moscow, CL 2017/2018.

Black Eagle

Citação de: piwo em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 14:04
Citação de: red lion_35 em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:52
Citação de: piwo em 15 de Fevereiro de 2019, 13:45

With a neutral referee another penalty would be given to Benfica. The one where there was a fault over Joao Felix.
If the first penalty had never been given, The story of the game would have been so different than It was. We were playing so well till then You came to our area only once and for the first time The referee gave a jerky penalty. Everything has ended up there. We couldn't come back. The mood of our players turned low.

Man...turkish teams are weak. Sorry to say. We played with Fener this year without a couch in the bench and we have passed. Yesterday we played with a B team.

Only Beşiktaş made some moves but then our president screwed things. But overall you are right.