andmen

após perda de bola em zona perigosa...

MrFire

Qual o numero do Rochinha?

MrFire

Messi87

Resultado final: Real Madrid 4-2 Benfica

Golos: Romário Baldé, Diogo Rocha

Benfica fica em 2º do grupo e vai disputar o 3º/4º lugar do torneio às 13:20 com o Bastia

MrFire

Bom torneio da miudagem!

andmen

SLBFM

Apesar da derrota bom jogo, parabéns miúdos  :slb2:

Messi87

Messi87

João Tralhão: 'Satisfied with the way we played, not with the result'

You just lost the match against Real Madrid by 4-2. What's you opinion about this match?
"I think we played very good football after the first 20 minutes. Real Madrid had the most possession of the ball in the first quarter and I think this was decisive for the development of the game. If we started like we played after the first 20 minutes, I think we had a good chance of winning the game. In my opinion, we play better football than Real Madrid."

It's a tough tournament, this was the fifth match in only 2,5 days. How is it for your players to experience this?
"I think we will see the results of this tournament in the next few weeks, because it demands a lot of the players. They need to push hard and it's good for their physical condition. We are only in the third week of the pre-season, so we need this. I'm very satisfied with the team and the way we played. Of course I'm not satisfied with the result."

Everybody was talking about the good and attractive way you played the past days. How is it for you and your team to hear such compliments?
"It's always nice to hear such compliments. For us it's important to develop players into players who can play in the first team, to play in the best leagues in Europe. For that goal it's important that we play good and attractive football. We try to develop this at the Benfica youth academy. We always search the best ways to improve the development of the players."

There is still one more match to play for your team. You can be third if you win this match. Is it possible for your players to give 100% one more time?
"I think this is good for the competitive mentality of the players. They are 99% tired, but there is still 1% left and we will do everything to win the last match. Then we finish third and it's still a very honorable position for our team."

http://www.psvjeugd.nl/ottencup/en/nieuws/39

Costasul

na Benficatv dizem que jogamos hoje a final com o real madrid depois de ter ganho as meias finais ao PSV

AMADORES

cheguevara

há algum canal ou site onde se consiga ver o jogo?