Lima

Avançado, 41 anos,
Brasil
Equipa Principal: 3 épocas (2012-2015), 144 jogos (10282 minutos), 70 golos

Títulos: Campeonato Nacional (2), Taça de Portugal (1), Supertaça (1), Taça da Liga (2)

L3GEND

ASMor

nem precisa de aquecer, já marca que se farta

_kossak_

zonk1

Que saudades, este sim um dos grandes construtores do ano passado!

hotfish

Mais um golinho,espero sinceramente tudo de bom para ti, bem merces Lima!

FreddyAduFan

Esta a ser estrela la pelos vistos, fico feliz que bem merece

paraguaio3

Django Lima :D sempre a facturar...

Solid

2012/2013 > Taça de Portugal > ACADÉMICA 0 X 4 SL BENFICA

L3GEND

Não para!

Grande Lima! :bow2:

SLB_CAMPEAO04

Lima lima limão :bow2:

Blitzer

Rodrigo Lima: Finding goals and happiness after settling quickly into life at Al Ahli

Rodrigo Lima, signed last month by Al Ahli from Portugal's Benfica, has begun his career with the Dubai club in spectacular style. He was presented to the media at the Rashid Stadium yesterday, alongside fellow new acquisition Moussa Sow. John McAuley heard what he had to say.

Fast start

The Brazilian has not taken long to find his feet. He struck twice on debut in the Arabian Gulf League opener against Fujairah, before notching the goal in Ahli's 1-0 victory against Naft Tehran in the first leg of their Asian Champions League quarter-final. Then in the Arabian Gulf Cup on Monday, Lima opened the scoring in the 2-0 win against Emirates club.

Adapted

"It's been a nice start with Al Ahli and even in this short time I have adapted to the way of the team and to the way the players play," Lima said. "I'm sure the arrival of Sow will help a lot, but it's not just him; all the players who play in attack can score and help us achieve our goals."

Settling in

"This first period I've had at the club has provided me plenty of happiness, because I know the reputation that coming from another country is difficult. In this first part of my time here I've received good support from all the players and staff. I want to help the team very much to reach our targets and take many trophies this season."

Playing with Everton Ribeiro

"When you play with a big player it's always going to be easier. Everton is an excellent player and not just inside the pitch; he's also a great man and this relationship will for sure reflect on the pitch. I hope this partnership will help Ahli achieve their goals. I wish that we will continue in this way."

UAE football

"Every time in training and in matches I get surprised about the level of the league and my colleagues. When I arrived I didn't expect this. But when I came here I saw the team, the management and the club is very organised. I have confidence the club will reach its targets because they have a champions' mentality. That's very important for us to fulfil our ambitions."

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/rodrigo-lima-finding-goals-and-happiness-after-settling-quickly-into-life-at-al-ahli

Tiago7

GloriosoJMP

um rei naquelas paragens