Champions League Q3: SL Benfica vs Trabzonspor A.Ş. [July 27th]

Mierzejewski10

61 is important number for us because 61 is traffic code of Trabzon so we celebrate 61.minutes

Mickey_Mouse

Mierzejewski10, thanks. I had read about the 61st minute celebration. It's a bit odd you celebrate so much just because it's the code of the city. :)

With this corruption scandal, does it look like any clubs will be punished, including Trabzonspor? Is Fenerbahce losing the title? What does it look like from what you know and read in the press?

Mierzejewski10

Citação de: Mickey_Mouse em 15 de Julho de 2011, 19:01
Mierzejewski10, thanks. I had read about the 61st minute celebration. It's a bit odd you celebrate so much just because it's the code of the city. :)

With this corruption scandal, does it look like any clubs will be punished, including Trabzonspor? Is Fenerbahce losing the title? What does it look like from what you know and read in the press?

We will wait court on December. Turkish Footbal Federation and UEFA allow Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor to join Champions League because case is not finish. I think Fenerbahce losing the title but Trabzonspor is not

Ferreira29

Real Madrid also sings for Juanito on the 7th minute of every match I believe.

Mierzejewski10

Who can play our match ? Carlos Martins or Pablo Aimar ? Witsel can play ?

Darkboy

Citação de: Mierzejewski10 em 16 de Julho de 2011, 17:18
Who can play our match ? Carlos Martins or Pablo Aimar ? Witsel can play ?

Javi Garcia, Aimar, Witsel, Matic, Urretaviscaya, Enzo Perez, Gaitan, Nolito, Bruno Cesar, Oscar Cardozo, Javier Saviola, Franco Jara, etc... Lot of great options upfront. I think It will be: Javi Garcia, Witsel, Gaitan, Pablo Aimar, Saviola and Cardozo.

4ever Red Devil

Carlos Martins won't even be eligible for this game, according to newspapers. There are too many midfielders in the squad.

emirR

Cardozo, Saviola, Witsel I'm Fond Of these players not in

ivodaniello

Citação de: emirR em 16 de Julho de 2011, 18:08
Cardozo, Saviola, Witsel I'm Fond Of these players not in

sorry, but in this topic you are supposed to talk in english.

Mierzejewski10

I think Carlos Martins is important player for Benfica. He is effective playmaker. I hope He doesn't play :)
I watched Axel Witsel's match ( Belgium-Turkey) He is huge potantial, good transfer for Benfica.

ivodaniello

Citação de: Mierzejewski10 em 17 de Julho de 2011, 12:39
I think Carlos Martins is important player for Benfica. He is effective playmaker. I hope He doesn't play :)

Do you know any director in Trabzonspor? We can sell him for about 5M. Please share. ;)

idefi

Thanks to the Turks!

Was hoping to make it to Trabzon for the away leg but it is way to expensive... Usually flights to Istanbul are very cheap from London, but due to summer holidays...

Vitor Abreu

Martins is a good player, however Aimar and Gaitan are better. There's a lot of players in our squad that you should hope they don't play instead of Martins.

Darkboy

I watched Axel Witsel's match ( Belgium-Turkey) He is huge potantial, good transfer for Benfica.

Martins is a nice player, I have no doubts about that. However, he isn't an "important player for Benfica" anymore. Right now, we are probably trying to sell him, after signing Bruno Cesar, Nolito, Witsel, Matic, etc...

Argentina was knocked out yesterday, so Garay will play the 1st leg. Quality centre back, moved from Real Madrid.

Artur

?? / Garay / ?? / ??

We still have 3 blind spots when It comes to the defensive line.