Crvena Zvezda - Estrela Vermelha - Red Star

Fever

Yup. Evandro's in talks with both FC Porto and Sporting CP, sources here say he's very close to signing with Porto.

Covenant

Good player, but I think that he will be a Jorginho in Porto (ex Setubal).

Covenant

Your right back Petkovic is good or another Ivan Dudic?

Red Star Belgrade

Citação de: Covenant em 14 de Maio de 2014, 04:51
Your right back Petkovic is good or another Ivan Dudic?
He can be a good player,but he must first improve his defence. He is very good in attack,good speed and cross

Red Star Belgrade

Dear Friends,
Serbia has been hit by catastrophic floods. There are many casualties, thousands of people lost their homes and are in urgent need for help.
All sports matches are postponed.

Covenant

Festivus

Citação de: Red Star Belgrade em 16 de Maio de 2014, 17:18
Dear Friends,
Serbia has been hit by catastrophic floods. There are many casualties, thousands of people lost their homes and are in urgent need for help.
Sorry to hear about that.

JoRiMaPi

I know you're not a Partizan fan but... Do you know what song is this? http://youtu.be/TuxBJyD8V90

Markovic and Stojanovic (Sporting). Cheers!

EDIT: I found it  :tonge: Samo jedan klub. Is this a Partizan anthem?

Schweisen Tiger

Citação de: Andrija Balic 16 em 18 de Maio de 2014, 22:32
ZVEZDA IS MAFIA CLUB! Stop support them  :metal: :huh:

My friend...I'm gonna give you a free piece of advise: you're stretching the rope. Your This is a free forum, where people meet to discuss football (and other stuff). The board has already warned both you and Red Star...if you insist in this kind of things, you'll be sent off...either you're right about what you're saying, or not. You have an Hajduk topic to show us the history of your club, the daily news...I don't see why do you prefer to spend your time at Red Star Belgrade topic with this kind of messages, when you could help Hajduk better, by showing us the good things your club has.

I know that there's a Serbia-Croatia rivalry, and that things that have been said and done in the past still hurt...but I'm also pretty sure that both of you fuckers like this:

http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/outros-assuntos/as-vossas-deusas-%28regras-no-1o-post%29/40935/

So leave those rivalries outside serbenfiquista, and get along here, ok?

JJ SLB

Dear Friends,
Now I understand why today Markovic and Fejsa wore jerseys saying: Pray for Bosnia and Serbia

Sorry and all the best to overcome those terrible events  :huh:

Reed

Dear Friends,

Terrible news. My prayers are with you.

Red Star Belgrade

Your player Stefan Mitrovic will play for Serbia on American tour next week