Hellas futebol

Faliro

Tudor just sacked from PAOK for losing against Panthrakikos this weekend and saying  "Pelkas and Mystakidi are no Fortouni and Indeje - what do you expect"

In other news the Super League meeting went ahead and everyone insulted everyone and it almost descended into a fight. Here is the transcript, use google translate if you interested.  :clap1:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/events/21960680

KamikazeSLB

;D Very interesting.

In Portugal should be the same.

I remember this:

Last Summer, after a league meeting the Gil Vicente president spok to Vitória de Setúbal officials:

http://expresso.sapo.pt/desporto/2015-07-28-Video.-Presidente-do-Gil-Vicente-atira-se-a-dirigentes-do-Setubal-Tenham-vergonha-cumpram

Translation:
Be ashamed! Comply!

Who doesn't eat garlic doesn't smell like it!

Explain to the people how did you get the certificates!
You come there to arm in smarter than others!

::bater::

Faliro

Savvidis was insulting everyone and viciously.

The funniest line in the whole debate for me was from the Olympiacos team in repulse to Savvidis aggression against Olympiacos:

We do not deal with a caricature of a clown who is a guest in our country 

Savvidis went ballistic at this saying he is a pontian Greek to all media outlets after the meeting etc and even the communist mayor of Salonika, Boutaris - who does not believe in races and borders said Olympiacos should apologise!  ;D

KamikazeSLB

Problem aren't referees, problem are the fans in Toumba.

Theodoridis

:2funny:

KamikazeSLB

Citação de: Faliro em 09 de Março de 2016, 14:48
Savvidis was insulting everyone and viciously.

The funniest line in the whole debate for me was from the Olympiacos team in repulse to Savvidis aggression against Olympiacos:

We do not deal with a caricature of a clown who is a guest in our country 

Savvidis went ballistic at this saying he is a pontian Greek to all media outlets after the meeting etc and even the communist mayor of Salonika, Boutaris - who does not believe in races and borders said Olympiacos should apologise!  ;D

Savvidis = Bruno de Carvalho

Faliro

Savvidis is a total animal. Just before the riot - Robert Mak, spat on the face of the referee's assistant - the one behind the goal. Savvidis said the day after, 'I do not blame Mak - he was just being manly.'  :buck2:

Faliro

Giannoulis (Veria) and Pelkas (PAOK) - reporting for duty! They will be able to get certificates so they dont have to do military service.

Faliro

Festivus

A thread about urbanism, city life and experiences has been created. You can drop by and post some pics of nice Greek urbanism... or bad ones. I bet there's a lot of to complain about urbanism in Greece just like there is here  :smokin:

http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/index.php?topic=59059.0

Faliro

Where do I start? Athens is an urban behemoth.. :estrelas: More concrete in that one city than anywhere else in the EU.

Festivus

Citação de: Faliro em 15 de Março de 2016, 01:58
Where do I start? Athens is an urban behemoth.. :estrelas: More concrete in that one city than anywhere else in the EU.
Would you like to have Tomás Taveira?

Faliro

I really don't like that guy's style, I mean this for me is a nightmare..

But in Greece, there are height restrictions, that is why you don't see so many high-rises. Also Greece decided on one style of architecture in the 1950s and just ran with it. The cities are exceptionally homogeneous looking. Bauhaus with balconies - ad infinitum..

Festivus

That's funny, the Amoreiras are the only project of his that I like. The rest can all go to hell.

Ever heard of Siza Vieira? He's also another famous Portuguese architect. Are there any well known Greek architects?

Faliro

There are two or three fabulous Greek architects, perhaps the best of which committed suicide sadly. Well, imo, he was one of the best. Here is some of their stuff:

Takis Zenetos (RIP)

Another of my favourites is Nicos Valsamakis - wrote the book on modernist villas, his designs are still used globally:

Tombazis:

A few others. In general I would say nothing special from Greek architects.. Greece is just full of these post modern soulless things..

Jotenko

I dare you to guess where's this GIF from: