Marit Lund

Defesa, 26 years,
Norway
Stats: 1 season, 6 matches, 1 goal
Em 2024/2025: 6 matches, 1 goal

filc

Do que vi, gosto. A ver como se adapta mas tenho fé nesta.

Finalmente uma lateral esquerda!

Cyb3rNeo

Bem-vinda e boa sorte!

RGouveia.SLB

Darkboy

Scouting report vs Lúcia Alves (Liga dos Campeões 23/24, 639' Marit vs 618' Lúcia)

A Marit ofensivamente teve, aparentemente, uma Liga dos Campeões top. Percentil 90+ em (i) passes tentados; (ii) dribles bem sucedidos (successful take-ons); e (iii) passes progressivos. Quase 80 percentil em (i) assistências esperadas; e (ii) ações que originaram remates (shot-creating actions).

A Lúcia, por sua vez, menos exuberante ofensivamente mas superior em quase todas as categorias defensivas (excepto "blocks").

Claro que o estilo de jogo e adversários há-de influenciar, mas confirma que a Marit é muito ofensiva.

Fontes:

https://fbref.com/en/players/d2de94b7/scout/11834/Marit-Bratberg-Lund-Scouting-Report#all_scout_summary

https://fbref.com/en/players/b9a2134c/scout/11834/Lucia-Alves-Scouting-Report#all_scout_summary

Darkboy

No site do Brann (que é um clube importante no feminino) é só elogios e a confirmação de que a queriam manter mas ela quis vir para o Benfica. Tradução para inglês abaixo.

Marit Bratberg Lund sold to Benfica
The 26-year-old has played her last game in a Brann shirt and is ready for new challenges in Portugal.

Marit Bratberg Lund joined Sandviken before the 2021 season, and was named Toppserien's best player when the team won the gold medal the same year. Since Sandviken became Brann, she has played 86 games and scored 22 goals, which last year resulted in the achievement of team's top scorer.

Now, however, the 26-year-old is ready for Benfica. The team is the reigning league champion in Portugal, and reached the same stage as Brann in this year's Champions League when they were knocked out by Lyon in the quarter-finals. 

- 'I've enjoyed my time at Brann immensely, and I'm very proud and grateful to have been part of the whole journey here and everything I've experienced. Not least, I'm grateful for everyone I've got to know at the club and around the team, and the fantastic supporters we have. It's very sad to leave Brann now, especially in the middle of the season, but at the same time I recognise that I want to try my hand abroad. Now I'm really looking forward to new challenges at Benfica,' says Bratberg Lund.

Sporting director Aleksander Olsen says that the club wanted to keep Bratberg Lund, and that there have been talks between her and Brann in the run-up to the summer about further co-operation. At the same time, he understands that she now wants to test herself in a new country and a new culture.

- 'Marit still has many years ahead of her as a top player and she's extremely fond of Bergen and Brann, so I won't be surprised if she returns to the club at a good age. 'We also negotiated a very favourable transfer agreement with Benfica, this was the conclusion. So it's extra reassuring that we have future top players who can take over the important role Marit has had in the same position, including Bergen girl Tomine Svendheim. We wish Marit all the best and hope to see her again,' says Olsen.

https://www.brann.no/nyheter/marit-bratberg-lund-solgt-til-benfica

Diavolo Rosso

Usará o número 5.

Mamb

Uns têm o Morita, nos temos a Marita

Limentaen

Citação de: Diavolo Rosso em 25 de Julho de 2024, 16:38Usará o número 5.

Agora é que vem ai as viúvas da Paige, com a Lund a usar o mesmo numero

Notguilty

A Colega e amiga de longa data Hansen joga no Bayern. Será que era essa que andavam a sondar?

TUVA HANSEN...
She is extremely experienced, as Tuva has played almost 200 matches in the highest Norwegian division for Arnar-Bjørnar, Klepp and Sandviken. She is perhaps the best team player you can find, and it is not a big surprise that she got the trust of the team as team captain right after her transfer to Sandviken, in the beginning of 2021. Tuva almost never misses a minute on the pitch, she is one of the best defenders in Norway, something that the national coach has finally recognized. Tuva is securing the defense and has great skills to set the scene for the offense as well.

Since 2021, haxthaus is the intermediary and agency of Tuva Hansen.

(Hansen e Alidou seguem-se no insta)

paalexg

Citação de: Notguilty em 25 de Julho de 2024, 18:17(...)

Normal, não? Foram colegas de equipa há uns anos na Noruega.

Tens de parar com estas conexões, pois pode dar origem a uma disseminação de rumores sem qualquer fundamento, assim como a criação e um fomentar de expectativas por parte de adeptos que depois não se confirmam. Não se ganha nada com isto.

Notguilty

Citação de: paalexg em 25 de Julho de 2024, 18:50
Citação de: Notguilty em 25 de Julho de 2024, 18:17(...)

Normal, não? Foram colegas de equipa há uns anos na Noruega.

Tens de parar com estas conexões, pois pode dar origem a uma disseminação de rumores sem qualquer fundamento, assim como a criação e um fomentar de expectativas por parte de adeptos que depois não se confirmam. Não se ganha nada com isto.
Concordo. Mas é uma jogadora interessante, e já que o Tavares contrata pelo youtube ,poderia contratar pelo fórum.

bruno cardoso

burnvski

Melhor jogadora norueguesa da atualidade

Notguilty

L1968